So, can I get a list of chains NY DOESN'T have???

There's a Chic-fil-a at NYU or Columbia
We have Popeyes, 7-11, Krispy Kreme, Panda Express, Wal-Mart, Sonic, Cracker Barrel, and Ritas 
indifferent.gif

There's a Chic-fil-a at NYU or Columbia
We have Popeyes, 7-11, Krispy Kreme, Panda Express, Wal-Mart, Sonic, Cracker Barrel, and Ritas 
indifferent.gif

Originally Posted by wHo NicE as HiM

Jimmy Johns 
bfe15f69a6b6fa20a2956815c5e1a03ffcddf92.gif

Yes, New York does have Jimmy Johns. There's one right on the campus of Syracuse University.

There's Wal-Mart's all over New York State, just none in NYC.

From this thread its clear that some of you need to get out of the house, or should I say city more.

Originally Posted by wHo NicE as HiM

Jimmy Johns 
bfe15f69a6b6fa20a2956815c5e1a03ffcddf92.gif

Yes, New York does have Jimmy Johns. There's one right on the campus of Syracuse University.

There's Wal-Mart's all over New York State, just none in NYC.

From this thread its clear that some of you need to get out of the house, or should I say city more.

Originally Posted by bballj228

Panda Express

Wait, really???
eek.gif

And as for Walmart, you guys have Target, right? As long as you guys have Target, you won't need a Walmart. As a matter of fact, if you've ever been inside a Walmart, you'll know that you won't want one.

Originally Posted by bballj228

Panda Express

Wait, really???
eek.gif

And as for Walmart, you guys have Target, right? As long as you guys have Target, you won't need a Walmart. As a matter of fact, if you've ever been inside a Walmart, you'll know that you won't want one.

laugh.gif
@ people not from NY saying whats NOT in NY

Makes sense
grin.gif

And I pray to God that they put a Sonic in NYC soon

laugh.gif
@ people not from NY saying whats NOT in NY

Makes sense
grin.gif

And I pray to God that they put a Sonic in NYC soon

You can't put a Sonic in Manhattan unless they deviate from the whole drive in thing.
And I'm glad we don't have a WaWa, gives me something to smile about whenever I'm in that crapshack of a state called Jersey.

You can't put a Sonic in Manhattan unless they deviate from the whole drive in thing.
And I'm glad we don't have a WaWa, gives me something to smile about whenever I'm in that crapshack of a state called Jersey.

Originally Posted by rocman23

Ritas
Umm yes we do. I personally have been to 2, one in Westchester and the other out on Long Island. 
And we have quite a few wal marts as well. Some people really need to get out more. 

Originally Posted by rocman23

Ritas
Umm yes we do. I personally have been to 2, one in Westchester and the other out on Long Island. 
And we have quite a few wal marts as well. Some people really need to get out more. 

Back
Top Bottom