So can we all just say that Def Jam Fight For NY >>>>>> ?

Remember I use to play with my boy Xzibit. Was a killer with those kicks.

Man, I loved this damn game :lol:

It was actually my boy's game, and I accidentally sent it with my PS2 to my cousin in Jamaica when I got a 360 :smh:

Icon really was fun too, just bare bones. It felt like a lot of EA games around then were good at their core but were sparse on the modes/choices (Icon and NBA Street Homecourt being the main two off of memory, but Fight Night Round III might have been the same way)

Last edited:
laugh.gif
 playin wit my friends in this made us wanna fight each other for real when we lost

Ain't nobody seeing me with this game! 
laugh.gif

Old screenshot...
My current profile has ALL trophies, 100% record and a 3 second KO (no cheating just pure skillz bruh!)  
pimp.gif

Def Jam Icon was garbage, only decent thing about that game was the wardrobe.

Last edited:
I liked the first one better. I just loved them actually being in a ring, it added to the allure of the game

this is their current roster:

2 Chainz
Big KRIT
Big Sean
Cyhi the Prince
Fab
Gunplay
Jada Kiss
Jeezy
Juelz
Kanye
Lil Durk
Lil Reese
Luda
Nas
Pusha
Q tip
Logic
Ross
Roots
Trinidad
Triple C's
YG

With that said...Yeezy with the masks would destroy all b
They'd have to have a unlock legends feature

Oooooooooh if I could beat the crap out of Big Sean

I had both. Vendetta had a pure come get your *** whooped aura about the game (ludacris was ridiculously hard to beat :smh: ) Fight for N.Y. was more of a fight club feel. My character had on the Chicago Jordan 1's, a white tee and ghostface's sun god medallion from Jacob the jeweler :smokin

Throwin Snoop Dogg out of a window is still one of my biggest accomplishments :nthat:

No mercy had so much you could do. We used to spend hrs creating our dudes & customizing moves.
Mcw was good, it just wasnt No Mercy...

Kickboxing/Martial Arts and Street style were my favorite combination--It reminded me of the Goldberg's striking chain combos in WCW/nWo: Revenge (I know, AKI developed the 1st two Def Jam games too).

Back
Top Bottom