So can we all just say that Def Jam Fight For NY >>>>>> ?

Fat Joe in this was 
sick.gif
 I hated fighting dude

Beating up TI in his front yard, throwing him under the Chevy with the 6's and letting it fall on his head.....

Are they making another for ps4?

^There was supposed to be a Def Jam game back in 2011, but I think they cancelled it cause they couldn't picture a new wave of charmin soft extra corny rappers fighting, unless it was with pillows.

^There was supposed to be a Def Jam game back in 2011, but I think they cancelled it cause they couldn't picture a new wave of charmin soft extra corny rappers fighting, unless it was with pillows.

I think the 2011 game was going to be some Karoake type of **** if I'm not mistaken.

Vendetta was good at the time, but it was way too repetitive with limited moves and rubbish player fighters.

FFNY's gameplay and storyline + all characters from Vendetta/FFNY ...with PS4 graphics 
nthat.gif

bruh everybody knows this
matter of fact im a say nba street vol 2 > all bball games including 2k

THIS

And easily, Fight for NY > Vendetta

Vendetta was insane when it came out but fight for NY took it to another level. Interactive environments, weapons, wayyyyy more rappers than characters created for the game and the story was kind've deep even though D-mob goes from final boss bad guy in vendetta to mentor/godfather in Fight for NY :lol:

Last edited:
I remember playing this game in high school and hitting ****** with 4 Haymakers for the Ko, ****** be ready to really fight after that

I remember playing this game in high school and hitting ****** with 4 Haymakers for the Ko, ****** be ready to really fight after that

Getting up dizzy and watching the winding up of a haymaker is what button-mashing was invented for!

Helplessness at its zenith

NBA street Vol 2 > NBA street Vol 3

I don't even remember Vol 3, so that should tell people something :lol:
vol. 3 had good ideas
but they shoulda just took those ideas and just copied and pasted into vol. 2
the dunk contest was kinda dope too
i just dont understand why ea wont bring back vol 2 with internet play
just make it a download titlwe
i will gladly pay 14.99-19.99

Last edited:
I actually really enjoyed Vol. 3. People say it's trash on here but it was still a fun play for me.

I actually really enjoyed Vol. 3. People say it's trash on here but it was still a fun play for me.
not necessarily trash
just a step down from vol 2
sometimes they need to learn not to mess to much with something so perfect
which vol 2 was

Last edited:
Vol 2 was literally a masterpiece. Gamebreaker 2's?! :wow:

Vol 3 messed everything up with the create your own gamebreaker :smh: but I had the GameCube version with Mario, Luigi and Peach...

She was the best player on that game :smokin

Yes + repped . Fight for NY and WWF No Mercy (used the same engine) are the goat wrestling games.

EA sports big couldn't be touched back then. Everything they made was GOLD

Vol 2 was literally a masterpiece. Gamebreaker 2's?! :wow:

Vol 3 messed everything up with the create your own gamebreaker :smh: but I had the GameCube version with Mario, Luigi and Peach...

She was the best player on that game :smokin
So did I :lol:
Getting down with Mario luigi and peach :pimp:
Used to use them in that dunk contest :lol:

Back
Top Bottom