So Christina Aguilera has been hooking up with Samantha Ronson

Originally Posted by NobleKane

but christinas husband knew agiulera was a $$%*@ before he married her. thats how he met her. she #@%*%@ all his producer friends. like dogg pound said you cant make a #** a housewife...

So is that how she got premo to produce one of her albums?

just googled sam ronson took me a while to figure if it was a he or she any combination of those

just googled sam ronson took me a while to figure if it was a he or she any combination of those

30t6p3b.gif

Originally Posted by General Johnson

Can you imagine being the ex-husband? 
laugh.gif

Dude's self-esteem and pipe confidence must be through the floor right now.

On a semi-related note, though...

christina-aguilera-golden-globes-2010-red-carpet-09.jpg

devil.gif

She's a freak.
Yes chest game looking on point in this photo

Originally Posted by General Johnson

Can you imagine being the ex-husband? 
laugh.gif

Dude's self-esteem and pipe confidence must be through the floor right now.

On a semi-related note, though...

christina-aguilera-golden-globes-2010-red-carpet-09.jpg

devil.gif

She's a freak.
Yes chest game looking on point in this photo

Publicity stunt. Apparently, any attention is GOOD attention in hollywood. She has fallen off the radar. What a way to broaden your fan base. Smart because people are stupid and love this stuff.

Publicity stunt. Apparently, any attention is GOOD attention in hollywood. She has fallen off the radar. What a way to broaden your fan base. Smart because people are stupid and love this stuff.

Originally Posted by GottaBdaShoes

Nah this is true love.

Originally Posted by GottaBdaShoes

Nah this is true love.

Originally Posted by Master Zik

Originally Posted by In Yo Nostril

BECOME LESBIAN

SLEEP WITH WOMEN THAT LOOK LIKE MEN
This NEEDS to be a meme. Reads perfectly like one.
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
For the record. Maybe I live in a closed box, but I have NEVER, NEVER seen two girly girls together. Like if Kim K and Beyonce or Cheryl Burke and Erin Andrews. You'll never/rarely if ever see it. But you'll see dimes with a mammoth built lady/dude everywhere.
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by Master Zik

Originally Posted by In Yo Nostril

BECOME LESBIAN

SLEEP WITH WOMEN THAT LOOK LIKE MEN
This NEEDS to be a meme. Reads perfectly like one.
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
For the record. Maybe I live in a closed box, but I have NEVER, NEVER seen two girly girls together. Like if Kim K and Beyonce or Cheryl Burke and Erin Andrews. You'll never/rarely if ever see it. But you'll see dimes with a mammoth built lady/dude everywhere.
laugh.gif

Back
Top Bottom