So Christina Aguilera has been hooking up with Samantha Ronson

christina's into weird looking people.  her ex-husband and now ronson.  ronson is ugly.  
sick.gif

christina's into weird looking people.  her ex-husband and now ronson.  ronson is ugly.  
sick.gif

Originally Posted by mytmouse76

NobleKane wrote:
but christinas husband knew agiulera was a $$%*@ before he married her. thats how he met her. she #@%*%@ all his producer friends. like dogg pound said you cant make a #** a housewife...

i read this the other day...was kinda surprised...

apparently Dallas Austin put her and Joss Stone on blast one day...
Word?! I need a studio and a tech ASAP.

EDIT:
Dallas says he passed Christina Aguilera around to his friend Jovar, DJ Ruckus and Orlando Jones among others!! Dalls said Christina broke into Orlando's house looking for him. This is crazy!!!
eek.gif
eek.gif
eek.gif
The MADtv, 7-up dude hit?!

Originally Posted by mytmouse76

NobleKane wrote:
but christinas husband knew agiulera was a $$%*@ before he married her. thats how he met her. she #@%*%@ all his producer friends. like dogg pound said you cant make a #** a housewife...

i read this the other day...was kinda surprised...

apparently Dallas Austin put her and Joss Stone on blast one day...
Word?! I need a studio and a tech ASAP.

EDIT:
Dallas says he passed Christina Aguilera around to his friend Jovar, DJ Ruckus and Orlando Jones among others!! Dalls said Christina broke into Orlando's house looking for him. This is crazy!!!
eek.gif
eek.gif
eek.gif
The MADtv, 7-up dude hit?!

i desired to engage in sexual congress with christina ags years ago and this changes nothing.

i desired to engage in sexual congress with christina ags years ago and this changes nothing.

all I know is if you try to book her brother Mark Ronson, he gives you an insane fee and suggests his sister.
most people still decline.

all I know is if you try to book her brother Mark Ronson, he gives you an insane fee and suggests his sister.
most people still decline.

Back
Top Bottom