So close it hurts... HUARACHE retros (almost) Vol. I don't know how to feel....

I was able to get the basketball ones at Niketown San Francisco over break while on vacation, but was hoping to find the running shoes as well. Finally found a pair of the running shoes at a local store, Beau Monde, for $100 even. These shoes are very nice.

mail

i copped the white/red and the black pair. i'll pick up the other two this weekend.

just tilt your CPU/laptop.

FNL.com has four colorways but in extremely random sizes - no way they're selling out THIS quickly in each colorway.
Haven't seen these before either btw...

capturevwf.jpg

Originally Posted by Technique 317

^^ where did you cop the white/red lows??

That's what I'm sayin'.  None on any of the websites, or even ebay.

Peace, 
    J

Originally Posted by jshortt

Peace, 
    J
this is a weird release. i've read online that all off these colorways were a spring 12 release, but stores here in DFW have them.

I got mine from Finishline. (469) 633 - 1716 is there number. my main man that's also an NTer went to another mall and they had the black/yellow pair (972-906-9455) I'm not sure if they do phone orders, but its worth a shot. I'll also hit up another local mall here to see if they have them. and i'll confirm if they do phone orders.

Apparently....
The next four colorways in the BBall/high will drop on Feb 1, the next four colorways of the runners will drop Feb 4.  

Originally Posted by Addict4Sneakers

Originally Posted by jshortt

Peace, 
    J
this is a weird release. i've read online that all off these colorways were a spring 12 release, but stores here in DFW have them.

I got mine from Finishline. (469) 633 - 1716 is there number. my main man that's also an NTer went to another mall and they had the black/yellow pair (972-906-9455) I'm not sure if they do phone orders, but its worth a shot. I'll also hit up another local mall here to see if they have them. and i'll confirm if they do phone orders.

Hmmm.  Thanks for the head's up.  May try to find the UPC and hit my local finish line to check on a send/sale.

Peace,
   J

Research shows that the free runners weren't supposed to drop until february 4th; thus explaining why you don't see them everywhere.

My local finishline says Feb 4 and the listing that was up a week ago was for presale. Ive never heard of a recent presale off finishline. Did anyone actually get their orders to go thru when they were up?

Thanks for the reply. I really want the black and yellows, I missed out online and NDC is out as well. I got the QS release but the colors are odd to me, but man they feel good on feet

Originally Posted by Vitoman

Thanks for the reply. I really want the black and yellows, I missed out online and NDC is out as well. I got the QS release but the colors are odd to me, but man they feel good on feet

Dunno your size but some seller on eBay just put 'em up for retail ($15 shipping) in quite a few sizes.

Saw white/red, brazil/packers yellow/green, and the black/silver low Huarache Free '12 at my local Finish Line today, release 2/4.

I noticed last night that they were gone too.
This release has been so sloppy/strange.  The QS's had their release date vary all over the place, then dropped relatively suddenly.  Now FNL and NDC both put up the next round of runners only to have them taken down.  Maybe the Feb 4th rumor is true though it seems crazy that NDC would eff up their own release date.

Back
Top Bottom