So close it hurts... HUARACHE retros (almost) Vol. I don't know how to feel....

Originally Posted by Hetty714

Originally Posted by jkjordan

For anyone looking for the Huarache QS that released a couple of months ago, I stumbled upon this on nikesportswear and they have a FSR of both running and basketball.  Also, they are on sale.  Running is $60 and basketball is $65.  Enjoy.
http://www.nike.com/en_us/sportswear/men/nike-huarache-free-2012-qs-mens-shoe-514594

http://www.nike.com/en_us/sportswear/men/nike-air-huarache-bball-2012-qs-mens-shoe-501529
Is this real life?
eek.gif
Thank you good sir. I have made a purchase. I hope it doesn't get cancelled.

why did I have to click on this thread
30t6p3b.gif
cant beat that price...

oh and those scream greens are horrible in person.... its not even green, they're yellow.

Originally Posted by ehh

NDC has the Cyber/Soar up today in an odd size run., 6-11 and then sz 15.  Pumped that I got my sz 15 at least, I was getting a little worried.  
smile.gif

That was my size 15 you sonofabitch
frown.gif

but congrats tho  

For anyone looking for the Huarache QS that released a couple of months ago, I stumbled upon this on nikesportswear and they have a FSR of both running and basketball.  Also, they are on sale.  Running is $60 and basketball is $65.  Enjoy.
http://www.nike.com/en_us/sportswear/men/nike-huarache-free-2012-qs-mens-shoe-514594

http://www.nike.com/en_us/sportswear/men/nike-air-huarache-bball-2012-qs-mens-shoe-501529

So does anyone think these will actually ship? I ordered a pair but I kind of doubt they really have them since the Nikestore website doesnt show them anywhere.

NDC sold out of both of those about 15 minutes after their midnight release back in November.

Originally Posted by FIRST B0RN

Originally Posted by Crumps Brother

gpQ4T.jpg
These are one of my favorite runners of all time.

I am not a fan of the free bottoms they put on the retro either.
sick.gif

I wasn't a big fan of the free bottoms at first either. However after wearing a pair for a few weeks I am. These feel so much more comfortable than the original bottoms which were a little harder on the feet IMO. Now I have to scoop up multiple pairs of these

cant get my order to go through using those links posted... Feels like another strike on my quest for the QS Bball- Getting very annoying

I ordered but don't expect it to go thru. Now if it does, I'll be quite happy...but I'm not banking on it until they arrive at my door.

I ordered when he posted the link and just got my shipping confirmation, they should be here tomorrow

I just checked my nike account and it says they have shipped. Hopefully everyone was able to get what they wanted since it was limit one per customer. I wasnt sure if the order was going to go through, but figured it was worth a try. Glad to help.

Originally Posted by MJRM2384

cant get my order to go through using those links posted... Feels like another strike on my quest for the QS Bball- Getting very annoying

You should try again unless if your size is sold out. Does it not let you add it to your cart or does it not process your order at the end?

My order will be shipped!
Thanks for the post JKJORDAN!

Should be in my hands by 4/9

Also picked up the Air Max Light Vintage QSJust got off the phone with Nike, my pairs are shipped!!That was fast!!

Originally Posted by MJRM2384

You should try again unless if your size is sold out. Does it not let you add it to your cart or does it not process your order at the end?
I got the order processed through on my phone.. It wasn't working on my comp. Hopefully they actually ship because I called and they had no stock in their system when I gave them the style/color code

I ordered the runners, and threw in a pair of the lights (not in my size so I wont be tempted to keep lol) to get free shipping. Got shipping conf today, should be to me on Friday
smile.gif
thanks JK!!!

As some others have mentioned, online order for bball huarache was a no go- chatted with online rep and they indicated no stock.  Went to the android phone NStore app and got all the way through to check out and order placement.  Was expecting the same result as online PC.  Turns out confirmation is given and order # in hand.  Whether or not this goes through, who knows?  At 73 shipped, I will take it if it does.  Wanted these when they dropped, but such a pain in the A, and never get around to finding them in 11 or 11.5. Figure I'll wear em in the summer with no shows if they show up.  If not, onto something else I am sure, but good looks from Jkjordan on these even potentially being available nonetheless on discount.

Appreciate it.

Back
Top Bottom