So close it hurts... HUARACHE retros (almost) Vol. I don't know how to feel....

Just received mine today, ordered them on Thursday. Hopefully they wil drop the true OG some day but whatever these are nice for the price. Major thanks for the link!

those are f'in sweet!

i'm definitely gonna try to get another pair, hopefully that colorway. These are the perfect summer shoe, and i have a feeling when these run dry, people are gonna start feiding for them...or whenever kanye's spotted with a pair on.

Any tips on cleaning these? Specifically the lycra toe box/neoprene material. I wore mine to a party last night and they got trashed. I was thinking about trying the washing machine method people often use with AM's but I wanted to check here first. Any ideas?

Not sure but maybe try Spray N Wash and let it sit, then clean by hand using water and a tootbrush. A little scrubby beats putting them in the washer IMO.

Originally Posted by outlaw8413

Has anyone tried a sole swap on these yet? I hate that free sole. Looks like Tony Robbins teeth

What would you sole swap with
ohwell.gif

your ^ right i got these also they run a lil big same for me.... i got screwed out of jordan 3's i ordered lots of sz 12s and they all are a half size to big i got the blk cmnts in an 11 and they fit perfect
nikes messing up man

Originally Posted by ehh

MOAR!
Dropping in April...

LOVE these...

nike-huarache-basketball-2012-white-black-soar-1.jpg

And these as well, probably my favorite c/w of each the BBall and the runner

INFO on this color?! Havent seen these pop up anywhere..
nerd.gif

one of the worst shoes for bball this year.

Bad traction, not durable especially if you ball outdoor and suspect support

Originally Posted by DatRealBalla12

Originally Posted by ehh

MOAR!
Dropping in April...

LOVE these...

nike-huarache-basketball-2012-white-black-soar-1.jpg

And these as well, probably my favorite c/w of each the BBall and the runner

INFO on this color?! Havent seen these pop up anywhere..
nerd.gif
I'm really loving those...

Originally Posted by KenJi714

one of the worst shoes for bball this year.

Bad traction, not durable especially if you ball outdoor and suspect support

Yessir, I wore my basketball ones, and thought instantly, I hope dudes aren't going to actually wear these for ball. They'll be waiting in the ED.

Another reason I wonder why they didn't just retro the OG's

If this helps anyone, then cool!

My true size is 10.5
I was able to get a 10.5 in both Huarache Free's and BBall. (Ordered another pair of Huarache Free's in size 11 too)

Free's 10.5 was snug, it felt like i was squeezing into a size 9.5.

Bball 10.5 had alot of room, almost felt like a size 11.

... I did order another pair of Huarache Free's in size 11, and those fit better.

I was really excited when they announced they were coming out by the soles are just not doing it for me.

Damn near six months after Nike's twitter rep screwed me over and said the BBall QS were only going up to a sz 14 I FINALLY found a pair of sz 15's on eBay.  Grabbed 'em ASAP, the counter at the bottom said only 2 page views, I'm guessing me and the seller.  
laugh.gif

Paid way too much especially with all you small-footed pricks getting them for $65.  
mad.gif
  But whatever, I LOVE these, Free sole and all.

If I'm a true 12.5/13 can I take a 12 in the bballs?

Some comments say they're a little roomy TTS.

Probably. 
I wear 15-16 in everything else and I picked up a sz 14 and they are snug but way bigger than any sz 14 I ever remember trying on.  If you wear some 12.5's then you'll be fine with these in a 12.

They fit weird, because you have the inner sock which makes them snug even if you get your true size, but you might have some space in the toe box.

I finally read that SC article and the comments on the performance were total BS.  Obviously if someone thinks the OG version was heavy, they have no idea what they're talking about.  I hoop in my retros to this day and prefer the court feel to many modern shoes.  I'm really holding out for a QS on the actual BBall model.  It's a bit hypocritical but I have no problem with the free sole on the runner but absolutely despise it on the bball.  If I weren't a 14 it wouldn't be a big issue cause I could eBay it up but they almost never hit in my size so I desperately need a proper retro.

Back
Top Bottom