So do all the white people hate Beyoncé now?

Man look at this ****
sick.gif
sick.gif
sick.gif

anigif_enhanced-buzz-10604-1423597007-19.gif

Last edited:
Just read the lyrics to the song :rolleyes :smh:

After seeing the video I thought she would really be saying something meaningful.

She isn't saying revolutionary **** if your simply looking at it from a lyrical standpoint... but if you take the entire video and the imagery it's simple to see what's she's doing & then magnify that by the fact she one of the biggest stars imaginable ESPECIALLY in the black community.

Those lyrics are meaningful because she is taking pride in being Unapologetically black. Her saying she is keeping her childs hair in afro and loves it, her husband having a big nose, even the smallest most irrelevant thing such as her mentioning that she keeps hotsauce etc etc... These are just some of the miniature things that are used to shame black people & her being such a symbol, is taking that shame & saying **** it i do this and i do it proudly.. **** how white america views this because my culture views it as normal.

People look at things such as the style of a childs hair, a condiment being used, a dance style and think how does any of this petty **** "uplift black people" and in a perfect world it would be viewed as petty ****. But in the world we live in blacks have been forced into being subconscious about EVERYTHING we do if it isn't something that is normal in white culture.

Every small thing that's brought up in that song is something that has been used to stereotype and demean the spirit of blacks in some way.

Hence if your black
- your viewed as ghetto for liking hotsauce
- you don't comb your hair or decide not to straighten it your hair looks "nappy" or is considered undesirable
- your nose doesn't fit the mold of a European, it's considered ugly

we have to literally deal with some kind of backlash or stereotype for the smallest of things

Last edited:
My grandfathers best friend and his brother were actually apart of the orignal black panthers in cali...I believe they created the new school of black thought or something like that here jn DC as well..look it up his name is Donald Freeman but he goes by Baba Lumumba, my grandfather knew Huey Newton personally..but my grandfathers friend and his bro (mamadou Lumumba) cut ties with the panther's when they started to take more of a "radical" approach to things from what I've been told

Mamadou died but Donald is still alive..the last time I saw him was on Christmas

Last edited:
She isn't saying revolutionary **** if your simply looking at it from a lyrical standpoint... but if you take the entire video and the imagery it's simple to see what's she's doing & then magnify that by the fact she one of the biggest stars imaginable ESPECIALLY in the black community.

Those lyric are meaningful because she is taking pride in being Unapologetically black. Her saying she is keeping her childs hair in afro and loves it, her husband having a big nose, even the smallest most irrelevant thing such as her mentioning that she keeps hotsauce etc etc... These are just some of the miniature things that are used to make shame black people & her being such a symbol is taking that saying **** it i do this and i do it proudly.. **** how white america views this because my culture views it as normal.

People look at things such as the style of a childs hair, a condiment being used, a dance style and think how does any of this petty **** "uplift black people" and in a perfect world it would be viewed as petty ****. But in the world we live in blacks have been forced into being subconscious about EVERYTHING we do if it isn't something that is normal in white culture.

Every small thing that's brought up in that song is something that has been used to stereotype and demean the spirit of blacks in some way.

Hence if your black
- you don't comb your hair or decide not to straighten it your hair looks "nappy" or is considered undesirable

we have to literally deal with some kind of backlash or stereotype for the smallest of things
Well put sir. :nthat:

Man, the jimmies are in over rustle right now :lol: I just sit back and watch all the ignorance and sodium liquid gush from their eyes.

These ******* losers talking about this song was a Black Lives Matter agaenda pushed by Beyonce with the backing of Obama and Jada Pinkett :rofl: :rofl: whether 1810, 1950 or 2016, still goofy and still stupid

Yea cause the Panthers terrorized and killed ppl right?

She isn't doing anything wild wild but look at the backlash. They really scared of **** like this

for real though, that was a dope video

nothing threatening, just a display of pride in her own culture.

its sad that the people saying a positive video like this is an outrage have no complaints about all the socially damaging music videos out there glorifying drugs and violence 

Mane I'm so tired of White people trying to dictate to us how we should act bruh :smh:

View media item 1904723

This really might be the dumbest thing i've read in a long time.
Brah my facebook feed is full of idiots saying this exact same thing. :smh:

Originally got this from one of my friends on facebook. Comments from the original account that posted it was all over the place and filled with ignorance. :smh: Apparently less than 20 years of black empowerment is equivalent to over a century of white supremacy and hate.

Those lyrics are meaningful because she is taking pride in being Unapologetically black. Her saying she is keeping her childs hair in afro and loves it, her husband having a big nose, even the smallest most irrelevant thing such as her mentioning that she keeps hotsauce etc etc... These are just some of the miniature things that are used to shame black people & her being such a symbol, is taking that shame & saying **** it i do this and i do it proudly.. **** how white america views this because my culture views it as normal.

Hence if your black

:smokin

But you forgot

:rofl: @ that last shot by the white girl going at Ol Man J**** for no reason

The gloves are off.

Hopefully Beyonce has a response to all this nonsense. I'd like to see her true colors here. Hope she don't' start tap dancing and stays strong. Can't be any back peddling on this.

Her next video should have even more intense imagery.

Why would Beyoncé respond to that broad?

Lions don't concern themselves with the opnions of sheep.

Last edited:
No not respond to her specifically. Respond to all of it.

Sensitive white America is calling her a racist Black Panther Malcolm X loving radical that is on par to the KKK. This aint like when rappers diss Jay and he just ducks it and ignores it until things die down. If Beyonce is gonna be real about it she should step forward and at some point address all of this in some way. Don't gotta be a speech or something overdone but some acknowledgement.

This is the typical white ppl trying to check a black celeb and put them in their place when they speak about something meaningful. They want their black stars to be docile and agreeable. Don't make no waves.

Not sure if :smh: or :lol:

[emoji]128514[/emoji][emoji]128514[/emoji][emoji]128514[/emoji][emoji]128514[/emoji][emoji]128514[/emoji][emoji]128514[/emoji][emoji]128514[/emoji] it's going to be a hell of a year fellas

Scary *** white folks [emoji]128514[/emoji][emoji]128514[/emoji][emoji]128514[/emoji][emoji]128514[/emoji]

THEY LOVE WHEN YOU STAY IN LINE BUT AS SOON AS YOU SAY OR DO SOMETHING DIRECTED AT THEM OR THEIR ACTIONS....THE LEVEES SOME HOW BREAK!.

:smokin

Back
Top Bottom