So DUDES Shop At Forever 21 Now?

Just from the looks of their site, they have some solid gear for men. There are several items I'd cop from them.

i saw a dude at the register when i went with my girl and i was confused as hell. she said they sell clothes for men now. i didnt bother looking around thoughbecause we were already leaving.

Originally Posted by DCAllAmerican

Originally Posted by iLL W1LLiam

I was in there with my girl the other day and I saw a dude in there alone looking at colored jeans.
Thats just sad man.........
why is that sad to you? I guess i am asking is how does that affect you?

Aren't you the same dude who has trouble wrapping his head around gay rights? Really, your incredulity isn't that surprising.

i just browsed the webiste, the clothing looks pretty nice for the price. i would cop some of there sweaters.

A man shouldn't be wearing purple/yellow jeans or whatever the hell kinda pants those "fresh" dudes wear. You take it how you want and call me asmany ignorants as you choose.

Why does something have to PERSONALLY affect me for me to want to discuss it. Yall kill me with the, "How does it affect you" card. lol

Originally Posted by instant klassic

Originally Posted by MyTsharp

[color= rgb(255, 0, 0)]DC you're my man fifty grand but, why do you always make posts referring to homosexuals or femininity in men?[/color]

[color= rgb(0, 102, 0)]My-T.[/color]
Just trying to promote masculinity. The same way the feminists do it. They don't get stoned, so I shouldn't either
pimp.gif
Doing it for the kids
pimp.gif

A man shouldn't be wearing purple/yellow jeans or whatever the hell kinda pants those "fresh" dudes wear. You take it how you want and call me as many ignorants as you choose.

Why does something have to PERSONALLY affect me for me to want to discuss it. Yall kill me with the, "How does it affect you" card. lol

i'm looking at the website right now and i dont see any purple/yellow jeans? WTH are you talking about?
nerd.gif

Originally Posted by Agthekid

One of my homies said he shopped at Wet Seal once. My reacrion was
sick.gif
now I can understand forever 21 cause they carry mens clothing, but wet seal? isnt that store for broads only? I would never put no forever 21 orH&M stuff on my back. Their clothing fits snug even if I get a XXL.

Originally Posted by akf0dy7

A man shouldn't be wearing purple/yellow jeans or whatever the hell kinda pants those "fresh" dudes wear. You take it how you want and call me as many ignorants as you choose.

i'm looking at the website right now and i dont see any purple/yellow jeans? WTH are you talking about?
nerd.gif
Read a few posts above me. Somebody said their boy was shopping for some colorful pants/jeans.

nerd.gif
Read a few posts above me. Somebody said their boy was shopping for some colorful pants/jeans.

word. purple jeans are OD though.
laugh.gif
but other then that i'm actuallygoing to order some sweaters right now
pimp.gif
laugh.gif

nerd.gif
dude said COLORED. colorful and colored is totally different.

and yes, you are ignorant.

Originally Posted by NothingToL0se

dude said COLORED. colorful and colored is totally different.

and yes, you are ignorant.
laugh.gif
Colored vs Colorful. We are talking about JEANS. Both aresad. Can't believe you are taking up for that nonsense.

This man is speaking all truth.

didnt really read through the thread, but forever21 has been sellin guys stuff for awhile now.

copped a few button ups and vneck sweaters but thats it.
their clothing fits weird and a lot of the stuff they sell is a bit ayo to me.

nerd.gif
what's wrong with colorful jeans?

this is news to me, too. probably a good business move since abercrombie's sales are down 30-percent
laugh.gif
. i used to LOVE abercrombie denim but that customer service is crap. i'venever felt so damn uncomfortable when shopping at a store. you can feel those judgmental white eyes staring upon you as you shop.
mad.gif
it's almost like they wanted to say IF YOU AIN'T WHITE, YOU AIN'TRIGHT.

Originally Posted by Dirtylicious

nerd.gif
what's wrong with colorful jeans?

Everything.

Originally Posted by lurkin2long

it must be like H&M i assume style wise
It's exactly like H&M, style and price wise. They have some nice stuff, all the clothes are fitted and can run a little small. Idon't think they make any sizes bigger than a Large, maybe XL.

Back
Top Bottom