So...Fat Joe definitely has another big song...

Originally Posted by MrWavez

man yall are wack as @+%%....if you dont like someone just say it...dont sit here and try to front on the song

this whole song is
pimp.gif
 from beginning to end
i agree. cept Joes flow was non existent.

Originally Posted by MrWavez

man yall are wack as @+%%....if you dont like someone just say it...dont sit here and try to front on the song

this whole song is
pimp.gif
 from beginning to end
i agree. cept Joes flow was non existent.

he gets hated on because hes not that good. there are worse rappers out but theres also much better ones who i actually respect as artists. i might let a fat joe song rock in the car but thats about it. this song is ok.

he gets hated on because hes not that good. there are worse rappers out but theres also much better ones who i actually respect as artists. i might let a fat joe song rock in the car but thats about it. this song is ok.

This album's called The Darkness.....

What's so dark about this and "Ha Ha (Slow Down)"?

And this song is wack.

"Take You Home" > this.

This album's called The Darkness.....

What's so dark about this and "Ha Ha (Slow Down)"?

And this song is wack.

"Take You Home" > this.

Fat Joe RUINS the song with his ABC bars....If it wasn't for the beat and Trey Songz, this %@%! would be trash. I dunno how anyone can give Fat Joe credit for this....

Fat Joe RUINS the song with his ABC bars....If it wasn't for the beat and Trey Songz, this %@%! would be trash. I dunno how anyone can give Fat Joe credit for this....

The same way yall would give it credit if fat joe tanned, took his shirt off, got tatted, and grew a beard
ohwell.gif

The same way yall would give it credit if fat joe tanned, took his shirt off, got tatted, and grew a beard
ohwell.gif

the beat is crazy...

the chicks are bad...

joey stay fresh

dude does get alot of hate but hes the only one i really see puttin on for NY on a major scale right now(im in VA)...and hes been doin it....

(i cut it off during the first verse though
roll.gif
)

the beat is crazy...

the chicks are bad...

joey stay fresh

dude does get alot of hate but hes the only one i really see puttin on for NY on a major scale right now(im in VA)...and hes been doin it....

(i cut it off during the first verse though
roll.gif
)

Originally Posted by Taylavell

Originally Posted by KnowledgeTheFoundation

Everything was tight besides fat joe's verses which he was written by someone else might I add. Hopefully they throw him in jail for that sexual assault charge and then maybe he can learn how to properly pen a 16 in a cell.

Better yet I hope he dies, Hip-Hop doesn't need him.

Street Cred Vol. 2?
nerd.gif

*paging Ninjahood*

nerd.gif

Originally Posted by Taylavell

Originally Posted by KnowledgeTheFoundation

Everything was tight besides fat joe's verses which he was written by someone else might I add. Hopefully they throw him in jail for that sexual assault charge and then maybe he can learn how to properly pen a 16 in a cell.

Better yet I hope he dies, Hip-Hop doesn't need him.

Street Cred Vol. 2?
nerd.gif

*paging Ninjahood*

nerd.gif

Originally Posted by DoubleJs07

Originally Posted by DoubleJs07

Originally Posted by tyisny

ohwell.gif

You're not suggesting that Fat Joe is on Ross' level LYRICALLY, are you?  If not, my apologies....

Credit is given to Ross, because he's good at what he does.  Yeah, yeah...we know he's a big lie, but he's a damn good rapper....put ross on this beat instead of Joe, and he'd put out a better product. 

Back
Top Bottom