So Floyd Mayweather came in to my job tonight.

I work at Nautica at the outlets in Orlando.
so i was chilling on the cash wrap when i see 3 BIG $%^ black guys walk in im talking 6'8 300+. so im like wth is about to go down all of a sudden i see Floyd in between two of them this guy is TINY i say 5'6 at most. He walks around grabs a few polos i say what up and ring him out. When im giving him his receipt i ask "why you scared to fight pac man?" he gives me the
grin.gif
 and keeps walking. one of his security give me the 
indifferent.gif
 i got kind of scared im not going to lie lol and then they left. the guys a cocky littel man.

so i was chilling on the cash wrap when i see 3 BIG $%^ black guys walk in im talking 6'8 300+. so im like wth is about to go down all of a sudden i see Floyd in between two of them this guy is TINY i say 5'6 at most. He walks around grabs a few polos i say what up and ring him out. When im giving him his receipt i ask "why you scared to fight pac man?" he gives me the
grin.gif
indifferent.gif
 i got kind of scared im not going to lie lol and then they left. the guys a cocky littel man.

Originally Posted by Oakridegonee

grin.gif
indifferent.gif

No you didn't.

grin.gif
indifferent.gif

No you didn't.

Originally Posted by Mangudai954

grin.gif
indifferent.gif

No you didn't.

grin.gif
indifferent.gif

No you didn't.

grin.gif
indifferent.gif

No you didn't.

grin.gif
indifferent.gif

No you didn't.

Back
Top Bottom