So Floyd Mayweather came in to my job tonight.

Originally Posted by cannon314

Bow Wow brought his daughter in to Toys r Us today and played H O R S E with me during my lunch break. He told me I could babysit her during his concert.
bow wow has a daughter?  how old is this dude? like tweleven?

Originally Posted by sickickz23

son must be new to NT.....smh

roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
at this thread

indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif
 at Pooh rockin a Cubs hat....has to be PS'ed!
mad.gif

Originally Posted by sreggie101

Originally Posted by therickstah2001

Originally Posted by WiLLMaTiC

Nobody you know worth millions shop at an outlet. I know tons of millionaires whom only shop on sale and at outlets. Some people rather save their money rather than buying the new hyped clothes.

Floyd was probably copping some lounging polos or something for someone else. Who rocks LV in the house everyday?
You're talking about a dude that burns $100 dollar bills..
Dude doesn't care to save money bro.

30t6p3b.gif
this tom ****ery is offensive. people out here strugglin, people hungry in the world and he has the nerve to burn a 100 bill? ill be happy when he has no money left and is on that mike tyson financial plan.

...and don't even try to hit me with the you mad/salty/hater/etc madness. you rich? fine, but cmon son he aint the joker...

Burning cash is illegal too
laugh.gif
indifferent.gif

Originally Posted by sreggie101

Originally Posted by therickstah2001

Originally Posted by WiLLMaTiC

Nobody you know worth millions shop at an outlet. I know tons of millionaires whom only shop on sale and at outlets. Some people rather save their money rather than buying the new hyped clothes.

Floyd was probably copping some lounging polos or something for someone else. Who rocks LV in the house everyday?
You're talking about a dude that burns $100 dollar bills..
Dude doesn't care to save money bro.

30t6p3b.gif
this tom ****ery is offensive. people out here strugglin, people hungry in the world and he has the nerve to burn a 100 bill? ill be happy when he has no money left and is on that mike tyson financial plan.

...and don't even try to hit me with the you mad/salty/hater/etc madness. you rich? fine, but cmon son he aint the joker...

Burning cash is illegal too
laugh.gif
indifferent.gif

I'm on of those three bodyguards and I can confirm that we were no where near a Nautica outlet...ever. Mr. Mayweather doesn't even touch electrical outlets because there outlets.

/thread

I'm on of those three bodyguards and I can confirm that we were no where near a Nautica outlet...ever. Mr. Mayweather doesn't even touch electrical outlets because there outlets.

/thread

Mallardtales...

And even if it wasn't fake questioning a man's toughness, who's made millions off of fighting, and would knock you out in 1 punch is stupid....

Mallardtales...

And even if it wasn't fake questioning a man's toughness, who's made millions off of fighting, and would knock you out in 1 punch is stupid....

Back
Top Bottom