So had Five Guys Burgers and Fries for the First Time Vol. California Native

Originally Posted by j0rDan23dunker

Burger Lounge in San Diego. and Umami Burger in LA. That is all.

can't wait to try umami burger when it hits the bay right now for me it's
slaters 50/50>>>>>>>in & out

maybe it's because i worked there for 6 yrs because in the 4 yrs since i wuit i've only had it 3 times

Originally Posted by j0rDan23dunker

Burger Lounge in San Diego. and Umami Burger in LA. That is all.
Burger Lounge is excellent. Other great choices in San Diego are Stacked, Smashburger, and Crazee Burger.
As far as chains go though, In-N-Out is consistently the best bang for your buck. It's one of those meals you just crave from time to time. Whoever mentioned that In-N-Out burgers have a distinct taste was right. Nothing quite like a double-double with grilled onions, well-done fries with extra spread on the side, and a shake/lemon-up 
pimp.gif

Went to dallas this weekend for the red river shootout and had to stop by In-N-Out, gaaaawwwwwddddd it was one of the BEST burgers I've ever had (double double animal style) and the animal style fries
pimp.gif

texted all my close friends when I was done and bought 7 more to bring home (not just for me)
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif

When going to In n Out.. You gotta order a 3x3 animal style... The extra cheese and meat makes the burger more balanced.. And the cheesy paper at the end is the best... Order your fries well done.. Thats a must....

I like the numbering system they have at 5 guys how the put the little sticker on the burgers that correspond with the order on the receipt.. That way you know what burger is yours.... I don't like how they put all their orders in bags... That doesnt seem very environmentally friendly to me....

at the end of the day In n Out >5 guys.....

Back
Top Bottom