pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

3ac3d7897e12ed1d_m.jpg

that !#*# looks nasty as hell 
sick.gif
laugh.gif

Just looking at it makes my heart hurt. The same dudes talkin bout how fat America is are in this beastin over a 2k calorie burger
eyes.gif
laugh.gif

you act like dudes eating this every day.

Originally Posted by 951guero

Originally Posted by CWrite78

Originally Posted by solemunchies

Did you go to the one in Northridge? It's RIGHT across the street from In N Out, found it hilarious.
laugh.gif
funny you say that because the one i went to in Mo Val is literally 2 minutes away from an In N Out here too

Mo Val = Moreno Valley?

dude, i had the greatest burger in this place called HOGGS. Burgers were huge, price wasn't bad and they were
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

pimp.gif
My dude yesir; i live across the street from that place; Hoggs has to be one of the most underrated BBQ places in the IE; all there food is appreciated

the one in the shopping center? there is a bank of america right next to it and a chase. that's the only one i've been too. place is crack, owner is mad nice. i wish they had one here in LA.

Yeah that's the only one; yeah those houses across the street from Hoggs: what were you doing aca paiasano?

Yeah that's the only one; yeah those houses across the street from Hoggs: what were you doing aca paiasano?

working in the offices right next to hoggs/BofA. was construction, don't know if you ever seen ppl working there. this was awhile ago tho.

Originally Posted by ispeakjewleo

Originally Posted by 4wrestling

In N Out fries are awful

Wooooorrrddddd, that's my only disappointment with In N out 
I mean, I won't hate.  I def prefer Five Guys.  The In N Out burger was good, but I thought the fries were a major disappointment.

In N Out fries are awful

I mean, I won't hate.  I def prefer Five Guys.  The In N Out burger was good, but I thought the fries were a major disappointment.

how do you order them?

i get mine well done because i like them crispy. im not a huge fan of they originally come, they're too soft imo.

rallys/checkers has the best fries tho.

I like give guys better cause you can put so much stuff on the burger. And the fries and amount you get >*

Originally Posted by CWrite78

how do you order them?

i get mine well done because i like them crispy. im not a huge fan of they originally come, they're too soft imo.

rallys/checkers has the best fries tho.
/thread

burgers are very good too

pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

i dont eat fast food like that..... maybe twice a year... so i went to five guys back in may.... %@+# was @+%#$*@ amazinggggggg... the fries the burgers omgg...... so good.. i put alot on it... gonna go again sometime this month if i can... soo damn good...

im in boston so in and out doesnt exist here... its 5 Guys. McD, Wendys, or BK....

Back
Top Bottom