So has Ben Baller been fronting the whole time??

Originally Posted by oo206oo

Originally Posted by Diego

Originally Posted by 540JFan12

Originally Posted by OrenthalJames

Care to do something smart and get a few NTers to stop talkin !$!%?
Use some of that money and get us off Yuku.

-The Juice

/Thread

QFT!!!!
Riiiiight....because NT (of late) has been so good to Ben....?
OG NT was good to Ben, the last couple years, the new generation NT has been on a hate mission.

To each their own, you can hate anyone you want, but to suggest that he come out of pocket for the greater good of an NT that is full of a younger generation of hate mongers....well, thats just silly.

If I didnt know any better Id think youre hanging on the t-i-p of my posts.
How am I hating though?
Am I doubting his money?
Am I denying he pulls girls?

Somethings wrong when you have the need to post thousands of dollars (untagged) to validate yourself. I dont know the dude from a whole on Yuku's wall. All I know is he loves talkin about his money.
I dont understand your constant need to defend him....its just as bad as other peoples unjustified reasons to hate on him.

-The Juice

/Thread

QFT!!!!
OG NT was good to Ben, the last couple years, the new generation NT has been on a hate mission.

To each their own, you can hate anyone you want, but to suggest that he come out of pocket for the greater good of an NT that is full of a younger generation of hate mongers....well, thats just silly.

How am I hating though?
Am I doubting his money?

Somethings wrong when you have the need to post thousands of dollars (untagged) to validate yourself. I dont know the dude from a whole on Yuku's wall. All I know is he loves talkin about his money.
I dont understand your constant need to defend him....its just as bad as other peoples unjustified reasons to hate on him.

You cant be serious. Ive never seen your screen name before in my life.
And like i said, to each his own, but expecting someone who gets hated on regularly to come outta pocket and help NT, is far fetched at best.

I dont know where you got the impression that i was labeling you a hater/doubter of said money and girls etc....i was simply commenting on your idea. Calm down. 

And LOL at my "constant need" to defend him. Ive made 2 comments in this whole 12 page thread. The bottom line is i know Ben personally, and have done a lot of business with him. Hes never been anything but respectful and down to earth with me, so i thought id throw my 2¢ into the ring.

-The Juice

/Thread

QFT!!!!

How am I hating though?
Am I doubting his money?

Somethings wrong when you have the need to post thousands of dollars (untagged) to validate yourself. I dont know the dude from a whole on Yuku's wall. All I know is he other NTers love talkin about his money.

And like i said, to each his own, but expecting someone who gets hated on regularly to come outta pocket and help NT, is far fetched at best.

I dont know where you got the impression that i was labeling you a hater/doubter of said money and girls etc....i was simply commenting on your idea. Calm down. 

And LOL at my "constant need" to defend him. Ive made 2 comments in this whole 12 page thread. The bottom line is i know Ben personally, and have done a lot of business with him. Hes never been anything but respectful and down to earth with me, so i thought id throw my 2¢ into the ring.

Yo, I aint even goin to lie.
I confused you with this dude:

Originally Posted by ooIRON MANoo

Originally Posted by Though

dude who linked Ben to this thread is a loser
tired.gif

and i feel bad for these kids riding Ben hard..all up on his manberries..i bet half of you know whether Ben is circumsized or not, the way you folks ride him..

laugh.gif

You and Diego holding hands on the NY L Train.

Let the dude live, no need to hate since it's just as bad as d-riding, it's the other end of the spectrum.

Perhaps the "o"s in both your screen names.

I retract my previous statement towards you.
Guess we're friends again.

Yo, I aint even goin to lie.
I confused you with this dude:

Perhaps the "o"s in both your screen names.

I retract my previous statement towards you.
Guess we're friends again.
Fair enough.

Originally Posted by MrDoeBoI

Originally Posted by moneymike88

Originally Posted by superbness

Ben aint squat

You're the same dude that took a pic on a ferry (while wearing jean shorts) and said you were traveling on a yacht with big wig CEO's.
roll.gif
He was in front of the staten island ferry with his fortune 500 CEO's LOL

Dude with the Brooklyn Express shorts from TJ Maxx
laugh.gif

-The Juice

/Thread

QFT!!!!

I don't care whether your name is Ben Baller, Chad Johnson, or Terrell Owens.  If you always have a "look at me" attitude, you want people to know that you have doe, hang out with "actual" famous people, etc., you can't expect everybody to love you. If you do, YOU'RE STUPID. All the threads that I've seen on the dude stem from stuff he says.  It's not people just calling him out for no reason. Some of you cats act like he's a victim. People keep saying there's a "lot of Ben Baller haters" in this thread. There's a lot of Ben Baller lovers in this thread.  Straight Ayo. 

Originally Posted by Stay Lurkin

^^^
laugh.gif
how come you two always butt heads?
i dont care about Diego, believe it or not

I didnt even realize we were bumping heads in this thread.
I was under the assumption we were on the same side of the argument.

But if you you want to fight, we could do that too.

happy.gif

^^^
laugh.gif

happy.gif

Basically

^^^
laugh.gif

happy.gif

Basically

OK.

I don't think people hate on Ben..but he would always show off and brag and name drop like The Game and most dudes would get all groupie like around him in his threads that's just corny.

Dudes used to act like everything he said was the gospel.

^^^
laugh.gif

happy.gif

Basically

^^^
laugh.gif

happy.gif

Basically

OK.

Oh I thought the was firing shots with that ****** comment
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by Quincy Powell

I don't think people hate on Ben..but he would always show off and brag and name drop like The Game and mostdouses would ge all groupie like around him in his threads that's just corny.

Dudes used to act like everything he said was the gospel.

Originally Posted by Calypso Chanta

Why in the world does he garner so much hate from NT? Just let the man live, if he's rich he's rich and if he's not then so what? I fail to understand the need to try to humiliate dude for no reason.

Word. 
I'm an OG NTer, browse occasionally, and still see ben baller topics. %+@. Don't know why there is hate for ben now, but whatever. Don't know him personally, just don't know why people hate on a person they don't even know. 

Its not even hate, though. Only broke people hate on those who have money...im not one of them.

Sound like hating to me, you on team fitness? what you do wear spandex 24/7? Suspicious...

****I got all these damn windows open. This was meant for the tattoo post with snoops photo. My bad.

Back
Top Bottom