So has Ben Baller been fronting the whole time??

Originally Posted by BENBALLER

damn my bad...
fake money?
thanks to luigi202 who just linked me to this thread...
smh lol
100K-FOR-NT.jpg

100K-FOR-NT_2.jpg

y'all sound crazy.... yeh thats 100k and it's real. who got bread and wanna bet? I'll take on whatever bets... let's do like $500 per via paypals and i'll post a video and i'll let a mediator or admin like kingcruz hold the dough?? cmon NT, y'all been seen the paper, nothings changed
Yaw are slow.. Ben is fooling you all

I can bet that what he is showing is his business assests and not his. Meaning thats his money that he has to reinvest in his business and money he cant go out and say humm Im going to spend this 100k right now. Nope he cant do that cause then his business will fail

Ben keep fooling these youngsters with your tactics. I own 2 businesses and I know what your doing..

I bet Ben only makes about 10-15k a month which is slightly over 100k a year..I made that while working at my previous job before I made it in the industry,,,

Ben come on, fess up. Quit taking money out your business account taking screen shots

O and your screen shot is not tagged with your name. Come again

Quit fooling NT

I MEAN THE PICS IS NOT EVEN TAGGED WITH HIS NAME. THOSE CAN BE ANYONE PICS OF MONEY.

I can pull 100k out my 401 k too if I wanted..

Whats wrong with you all..

Dude is not rich..Just makes himself think he is rich

Originally Posted by superbness

I MEAN THE PICS IS NOT EVEN TAGGED WITH HIS NAME. THOSE CAN BE ANYONE PICS OF MONEY.

Because the iced out G-shock isn't enough
laugh.gif

I thought this *@%*# superb got hit with that yuku double post glitch, but I looked closer and seen't that it was not a double post... This *@%*# posted about the same thing twice in 2 different posts saying the same thing.
laugh.gif

i dunno why cats so hurt about ben.. dudes getting it and that's that i got respect for anyone out there doing there thing legal or illegal " provide by any means"

funny style cats mad at the next man just run your two businesses homey and keep it moving get more for YOU while you made like 3 posts in a row total waste of time on your part............ ( prolly wasting my time to huh? that's nt for ya)

Ok....sorry Ben.....that was my money.

Originally Posted by derrty6232

I thought this *@%*# superb got hit with that yuku double post glitch, but I looked closer and seen't that it was not a double post... This *@%*# posted about the same thing twice in 2 different posts saying the same thing.
laugh.gif

laugh.gif
look closer, dude typed up the ##*$ in different words!

#Dedication
smokin.gif
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by CincoSeisDos

Originally Posted by derrty6232

laugh.gif

laugh.gif
look closer, dude typed up the ##*$ in different words!

#Dedication
smokin.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
the hatred got dude paraphrasing himself in back to back posts.

In all reality, Ben is actually one of the nicest and coolest people you can know, internet or real life. Don't step on your next opportunities you idiots...

I would love for Ben to teach this fool Superbness a lesson... check his blog out sometimes to understand the level he is on.

early withdrawal from your 401(k).....well there's a really bright idea

news flash- not everyone makes only 120K a year.

Ben aint squat

You're the same dude that took a pic on a ferry (while wearing jean shorts) and said you were traveling on a yacht with big wig CEO's.

I remember seeing Ben Baller on stage with Drake at UCSD for Sungod.

I don't see why he would have to lie to a bunch of people on the internet for some e-fame.

Back
Top Bottom