So has Ben Baller been fronting the whole time??

Originally Posted by ISRAEL5EKLA

Its not even hate, though. Only broke people hate on those who have money...im not one of them.
  Sound like hating to me, you on team fitness? what you do wear spandex 24/7? Suspicious...
Your name is Israel, though and you are a known scammer..the #@$@ out my face

If im a scammer why do I continuosly keep getting business from NT? Sent out something yesterday to an overseas customer and another today.

Theyre both repeated customers spending hundreds with me everytime.

Ben stop frontin on these kids with your business money. Lol. And anyone who has that kind of cash just laying around in a shoebox isn't too wise. Invest that in some sort of way. Moron

Ben, wrap this thread up, prove to them its yours. Make a vid of you going on a shoppin spree wit 100k in yo pockets.

i can't lie, seeing ppl who thought they main chick was wifey material, and then seeing that being torn to pieces with grenades of smuttery... this amuses me...

but saying dude don't got bread is just heinous.

he might have dough, but spend some money on some tariq nasheed books or some +%@$. get some game bout yo'self homie and leave these import models alone.

the only dude i know who has his own currency is that creater of APPLE he busted them out at a comedy show in SF a while ago. his own legal tender. Ben Baller is nowhere near his status therofre he dont have his own money. PERIOD

Originally Posted by GrandaddyPurp415

the only dude i know who has his own currency is that creater of APPLE he busted them out at a comedy show in SF a while ago. his own legal tender. Ben Baller is nowhere near his status therofre he dont have his own money. PERIOD
are you talking about Steve Jobs?

Originally Posted by Though

Originally Posted by ISRAEL5EKLA

Its not even hate, though. Only broke people hate on those who have money...im not one of them.
  Sound like hating to me, you on team fitness? what you do wear spandex 24/7? Suspicious...
Your name is Israel, though and you are a known scammer..the #@$@ out my face

laugh.gif
Mayor going in... going back to his HT roots

Originally Posted by freakydestroyer

ya.  hes got his own $2 bills  check it out

Originally Posted by freakydestroyer

ya.  hes got his own $2 bills  check it out
no.

http://www.woz.org/letters/general/78.html
[font=Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif] [/font]
[font=Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif]You can purchase $1, $2, and now $5 bills from the Bureau of Printing and Engraving on sheets. The sheets come in sizes of 4, 16, and 32 bills each. I buy such sheets of $2 bills. I carry large sheets, folded in my pocket, and sometimes pull out scissors and cut a few off to pay for something in a store. It's just for comedy, as the $2 bills cost nearly $3 each when purchased on sheets. They cost even more at coin stores[/font]

I read the little argument on Ben's blog and the fake hundreds were for a video shoot. He later shows the real money.

Back
Top Bottom