so has NT ever had a scavenger hunt? VOL. well we should!

I don't think we need to start a list of who's in and whatnot. It'll just lead to a whole bunch of nothing getting done.

Let's just throw out the rules and anyone who wants to participate just submit the pics. I kinda like the troll face in really random places suggestion, but I don't know how a point system would work on that.

I don't think we need to start a list of who's in and whatnot. It'll just lead to a whole bunch of nothing getting done.

Let's just throw out the rules and anyone who wants to participate just submit the pics. I kinda like the troll face in really random places suggestion, but I don't know how a point system would work on that.

ksteezy, I'm in.

wink.gif

add this to the list:

take a pic of a big booty girl in the street and include a written tag of your sn in the picture.  That way, you wont look too much like a creep but just a weirdo taking a picture of a piece of paper lol

add this to the list:

take a pic of a big booty girl in the street and include a written tag of your sn in the picture.  That way, you wont look too much like a creep but just a weirdo taking a picture of a piece of paper lol

Originally Posted by pr0phecy718

add this to the list:

roll.gif

Originally Posted by pr0phecy718

add this to the list:

roll.gif

Originally Posted by ksteezy

Kramer that sound dope, how about a print out of the troll face and post it up in different locations and cities?...hmm

That could potentially be considered vandalism in certain places. Not like it matters to me 
grin.gif

I'm up for it.

Originally Posted by ksteezy

Kramer that sound dope, how about a print out of the troll face and post it up in different locations and cities?...hmm

That could potentially be considered vandalism in certain places. Not like it matters to me 
grin.gif

I'm up for it.

i will have a piece of loose leaf with "NT: BRaTZ DoS" written on it in my back pocket at all times.

i will have a piece of loose leaf with "NT: BRaTZ DoS" written on it in my back pocket at all times.

Won't work in no city other then ny and Cali since that's where most nt'ers are
30t6p3b.gif

*waits for somebody to throw the troll face up in the middle of the hood*

Won't work in no city other then ny and Cali since that's where most nt'ers are
30t6p3b.gif

*waits for somebody to throw the troll face up in the middle of the hood*

Back
Top Bottom