So Has Rick Ross Officially Replaced Young Jeezy?

What Q sad but I'd seen something somewhere where Jeezy said that Twitter was the Feds. When you're an artist wit that mentality towards which was then the newest in social media, it definitely didn't help his career.

AA blew Jeezy out the water.

Going to clubs, listening to radio and mixshows, if you subtract anything Ross released after AA who's music do you hear more of? Ross' career still has work to do. It's even the little things too, Jeezy did that TM101: LIVE show and brought everyone out. That will always be memorable moment in NY, Ross did that big show in NY months back and really had no support? It's little things like that to solidify yourself. I know Ross and Khaled are fiending for an Eminem feature right now, but best believe I would not be shocked if Jeezy gets it faster....mind you Em's ties to 50 won't help the first two.

I'd seen something somewhere where Jeezy said that Twitter was the Feds. When you're an artist wit that mentality towards which was then the newest in social media, it definitely didn't help his career.
Yeah, he %%@+@% up there too. While I get his mentality a little, off time just be to yourself and those around, he isn't Em, Jay, or Ye. If he was more welcoming or forward thinking when it came to online presence around the time he dropped "Lose My Mind" it would've helped him.

Albert Anastasia changed the rap game. i dare someone to disagree. Basically Im just saying the the same thing Tdot saying.

jeezy never found a legitimate lane outside the trap flow

he doesn't know how NOT to pick street beats

he did it a lil bit on the recession and showcased progression but that's around the time gucci caught fire

that's when jeezy regressed

then ross caught fire

that's when jeezy got straight depressed...straight panic mode

Originally Posted by whyhellothere

Rawse>>>>Jeezy

its not only hilarious that this fat bastard buys into a chicken franchise.... too many jokes there alone.....
but the funniest part is she said he sells Platinum albums.... THATS Comedy

Not THIS thread again.

30t6p3b.gif

Young_Jeezy_The_Last_Laugh-front-large.jpg

roll.gif

roll.gif

Young_Jeezy_Trappin_Aint_Dead-front-large.jpg

roll.gif

Young_Jeezy_1000_Grams-front-large.jpg

roll.gif

Young_Jeezy_The_Real_Is_Back-front-large.jpg

Young_Jeezy_Trap_Or_Die_2-front-large.jpg

he's already shot a video for 3 failed singles, unless he go platinum he'll be in the red 

Originally Posted by Tony Goalie

Not THIS thread again.

30t6p3b.gif

What do you mean? That thread last year was just Ross vs Jeezy, this one is talking about has Ross taken Jeezy's spot
in the rap game, and happens to need some of those comparisions.

Now Jeezy does have 3 platinum albums and Ross has 4 gold, so technically Ross "isn't on Jeezy's level", but there's no
denying that Rick Ross is very hot right now, and Young Jeezy is definitely in panic mode like somebody said. I don't
really know why either. The Recession wasn't just straight up trap music like before, he showed some very good growth
as far as content and even a bit lyrically, but it seems like all his singles other than "Lose My Mind" have regressed, and
pretty much been forced. "Ballin" with Lil' Wayne just feels basic and screams "this should be hot since Wayne is on it",
and even the remix of "Lose My Mind" with Drake was a pretty desperate reach. Come on now Jeezy. And I do agree
about Jeezy not puttin his dudes on right either. Ross has people goin crazy for Weak Meek Mill, and Wale is
already established. I haven't heard a single person saw "Man that new Blood Raw is bangin", or "Did you hear that
new Slick Pulla"?

Rick Ross replaced Young Jeezy?

Rick Ross is a clown. How could he replace Jeezy? If were talking about album sales, Jeezy's TM 101 & 102 both went platinum. All of Ross' albums went gold

If you talk about content of music, Jeezy's music is made for those people who wanna go and hustle no matter what the cost. Rick Ross talks about living a life that anyone could talk about with a little imagination. Hell, even his name is unoriginal.

Jeezy made an album devoted to an economic crisis, he's a rapper you can relate to. Yeah, Ross' music sounds cool, but it can't compare to the craft and time it takes to make the kind of music Jeezy makes when you hear it for the first time.

If you want to talk about who's material is better, The Recession and Trap or Die 2 is better than anything Ross put out.

most dudes in here confuse what they like over what is actually good.

Originally Posted by Peep Game

Originally Posted by Tony Goalie

Not THIS thread again.

30t6p3b.gif

What do you mean? That thread last year was just Ross vs Jeezy, this one is talking about has Ross taken Jeezy's spot
in the rap game, and happens to need some of those comparisions.

Now Jeezy does have 3 platinum albums and Ross has 4 gold, so technically Ross "isn't on Jeezy's level", but there's no
denying that Rick Ross is very hot right now, and Young Jeezy is definitely in panic mode like somebody said. I don't
really know why either. The Recession wasn't just straight up trap music like before, he showed some very good growth
as far as content and even a bit lyrically, but it seems like all his singles other than "Lose My Mind" have regressed, and
pretty much been forced. "Ballin" with Lil' Wayne just feels basic and screams "this should be hot since Wayne is on it",
and even the remix of "Lose My Mind" with Drake was a pretty desperate reach. Come on now Jeezy. And I do agree
about Jeezy not puttin his dudes on right either. Ross has people goin crazy for Weak Meek Mill, and Wale is
already established. I haven't heard a single person saw "Man that new Blood Raw is bangin", or "Did you hear that
new Slick Pulla"?

This, the only statement that makes sense......jeezy lost as soon as he regressed back to his TM101 rapping ways. He was suppose to build off the recession but I guess he let some of you bums get in his head with that "he needs to go back to his 101 days" now he sounds out dated. Subpar lyrics, lazy +@# beat selection, the %*%+ you go from "put on" to this "ballin" crap? You throwing out his record sales and the guy ain't dropped since 08...what has he done lately besides release weak mixtapes after mixtapes? Oh only 2 of his albums deserve recognition because we know 102 was doodoo on an ice cream cone.Tm101>POMTrilla>102DTR=Recessionand ill take teflon don over 102 and the recession.Ross just signed dj scream its clear he's trying to lock up some of atlanta, im just waiting till he signs a few well known artist in atlanta.....then what? Either him and jeezy going to squash the BS or jeezy will be left out

Originally Posted by MetroKid26

Rick Ross replaced Young Jeezy?

Rick Ross is a clown. How could he replace Jeezy? If were talking about album sales, Jeezy's TM 101 & 102 both went platinum. All of Ross' albums went gold

If you talk about content of music, Jeezy's music is made for those people who wanna go and hustle no matter what the cost. Rick Ross talks about living a life that anyone could talk about with a little imagination. Hell, even his name is unoriginal.

Jeezy made an album devoted to an economic crisis, he's a rapper you can relate to. Yeah, Ross' music sounds cool, but it can't compare to the craft and time it takes to make the kind of music Jeezy makes when you hear it for the first time.

If you want to talk about who's material is better, The Recession and Trap or Die 2 is better than anything Ross put out.

most dudes in here confuse what they like over what is actually good.

LUL WHUTTTTTT!!!????? stop reading right at "jeezy made an album about the economy "

Overall, Jeezy > Ross. But at this very moment, Ross > Jeezy. My boy will come back and sets the streets on fire with TM103.

Originally Posted by majicman

Overall, Jeezy > Ross. But at this very moment, Ross > Jeezy. My boy will come back and sets the streets on fire with TM103.

His track record these last few years has me believing other wise ..

Back
Top Bottom