So Has Rick Ross Officially Replaced Young Jeezy?

240px-Optimus10108pieces.jpg

eyes.gif

ROSS never could or would replace SNOW... ROSS should have stayed in his own lane I much rather OYSTER PERPETUAL ROSS than the BMF trap ROSS...

For the last 5 years Ross has still been making better music but I'm hyped for Jeezy's next album.

Glad these 2 are making music together. :pimp:

ROSS never could or would replace SNOW... ROSS should have stayed in his own lane I much rather OYSTER PERPETUAL ROSS than the BMF trap ROSS...
See but that luxury rap stuff is kinda getting tired to me
Idk man
Just jeezy music gets me hyped for no damn reason :lol:

ROSS should have put the TRAP sound on the back burner after TEFLON DON...He ain't had a album worth any replay value since TEFLON DON he got too repetitive...

Last edited:
CTE is basically Dada Supreme right now :lol:. Last time I saw a YG/CTE mention was on that compilation with DBCO

I mean at this point neither one is looking better than the other. Ross has been making better music since 09 but the last 2 albums haven't aged well. Jeez had a couple good tracks here and there and really hasn't put out a good cohesive project since the recession. On another note I listened to rich forever yesterday... why would he not make that the album

Me OK such a slapper. Jeezy snapped.

If that was a Ross record with that machine behind it that would be a very successful song.

Actually wanna hear Ross on that beat. Add him to the Gucci version.​

Back
Top Bottom