so heading into the 2009 season, who is the best WR in the league?

The Dynamic Duo

050429minicamp01.jpg

I am as big of Larry Fitzgerald fan as anyone, but he is not THE SINGLE best receiver in the league. He had a monster post season (on top of a stellar regularseason) and every one hopped on his bandwagon. The #1 WR changes year in and year out based on a number of factors. Funny how quickly everyone forgets abouthow bad Moss destroyed the league in '07.

In my opinion there is no single #1, just tier #1: Moss, Steve Smith, Fitz, Andre Johnson.

megatron belongs in everybody's top tier list. dude is just unreal. as the lions get better his impact and stats are gonna explode even more

its already been said, just can't go wrong with fitz, smith, dre, cj or moss

If the Pitt Panthers have a decent QB this year, people need to watch out for Jonathan Baldwin. Kid is a beast. Hopefully DeAndre Brown can get healthy asap aswell.

The U in me wants to say Dre and the unbias in me wants to say Fitz but I want to see how he does w/out Quin 1st (if it does happen).

No love for Roddy White? Not saying he's on Fitz, 'Dre J, Smit or Moss' level but him and Ryan are gonna be on some Manning/Harrison type steez forthe next 8-10 years IMO. But, I'll go with Andre Johnson and Fitz for top 2 receivers in the L

Originally Posted by DOWNTOWN43

Originally Posted by YoungCFromThaD

The Dynamic Duo

050429minicamp01.jpg
Chris Tucker plays for the Lions?
laugh.gif
Funny thing is that buddy is doing a bid right now ibelieve. And i ran into Mike Williams at the club around November. He has hit Shawn Kemp status. Buddy must just eat wings and play madden all day.

nah bruh, I aint the "gimmick" screenname type guy

I may like dudes as athletes but I aint takin on their "online personas"

thats 6 steps out of bounds.

Back
Top Bottom