so heading into the 2009 season, who is the best WR in the league?

Fitz is overrated get off his sack
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by GUNNA GET IT

1st tier: Steve Smith/Larry Fitzgerald/Andre Johnson/Randy Moss/Calvin Johnson/

2nd tier: Anquan Boldin/Brandon Marshall/Dez Bryant/AJ Green

roll.gif
roll.gif

you got high hopes for them boys already?

Originally Posted by RockyBalboa25

This year's top 5:

1.Marques Colston
2. Marques Colston
3.Marques Colston
4. Marques Colston
5.Marques Colston

[h1]
[/h1]
pretty much

and Greg Jennings
pimp.gif

Steve Smith would have had the best numbers easily last year had he not been suspended the first two game. You can't go wrong with Fitz, Smitty or Andre.

What demotes Quan to 2nd tier IYO? The sheer physical gifts of the players in the 1st tier?
He sure does.

But basically,
You can't go wrong with Fitz, Smitty or Andre.

Originally Posted by dreClark

What demotes Quan to 2nd tier IYO? The sheer physical gifts of the players in the 1st tier?
I feel like Steve, larry, Randy and Calvin can and will go get balls in double coverage

I dont ssee Q doin that, and to me , that seperates them from him

Im not sayin he's a bum, Im sayin on scale of 1 - 10, tier 1 is 10, and Q is like 9.4.

He sure does.

Yall will see, there is no answer for a WR speed who's able to catch poorly thrown passes and passes in traffic.

We'll see how good BRandon Marshall is this year when he's in that McDaniels offense, and he has to catch them Orton wobblers....defenses are gonna put8 in the box and make Orton beat them thru the air....Steve Smith showed he can still produce w. +@@* as a QB...let's see what Marshall's made of thisyear.

Andre Johnson was the best during the regular season last year......and will be again this year... if they make it to the playoffs... watch out

Originally Posted by DoubleJs07

We'll see how good BRandon Marshall is this year when he's in that McDaniels offense, and he has to catch them Orton wobblers....defenses are gonna put 8 in the box and make Orton beat them thru the air....Steve Smith showed he can still produce w. +@@* as a QB...let's see what Marshall's made of this year.

I dunno, BMar caught Mostly short routes and did ALOTTA work to boost Cutlers overall yards

Originally Posted by DOWNTOWN43

Moss? if you say Moss, you're a dumb #@!. Fitz is only 25... Moss is 32. Fitz was already better than Moss this year, and Moss will get worse, while Fitz will get better.

the top WR list changes all the time, but after Fitz' playoff run i don't see how you can argue for another WR.

BTW.. Crabtree = bust.

indifferent.gif
so you just go with whoever is hot at the time huh. bandwagonhopper

anyway

top wideouts this year. moss, dre, fitz, smith, calvin johnson

moss is going to have a big year now that brady is back and he is still the best wideout. dre comes next...then fitz/smith...calvin on the come up

Back
Top Bottom