So... how do you pull a female NTer?

Is it true they like it if your avy is exceeding the limit, if you know what I mean....
nerd.gif

You mean like a fake myspace page with the pics of them we've saved from various threads over the years?

You got "smash a jjber/nter/ntkler female on your list too?". The game done changed, it used to be just "smash the chick at the end of theblock", now poon lists gone digital.

Originally Posted by Dr Spaceman

You got "smash a jjber/nter/ntkler female on your list too?". The game done changed, it used to be just "smash the chick at the end of the block", now poon lists gone digital.

lol you dumb bruh...

Originally Posted by shortydoowopp

Originally Posted by DearWinter219

You mean like a fake myspace page with the pics of them we've saved from various threads over the years?

no like a real site/blog...

you mean like shortydoowoppop.com? whas good ma?

Like NT? I should start mouseTalk. It would have a TK forum. Or SamTalk. It would be like Petco..... on weed.

Originally Posted by Dr Spaceman

you mean like shortydoowoppop.com? whas good ma?

pretty much...

There's inches and then there's miles. I already made an appreciation post for you. Any further simping will have to be done by Lincey. I'm allsimped out lately..

Originally Posted by Hen Lin 32

make a website/stickers/tshirts for her...
watermark.php

YES... i've always wanted to be quoted with one of those pics...

There's inches and then there's miles. I already made an appreciation post for you. Any further simping will have to be done by Lincey. I'm all simped out lately..
frown.gif

Back
Top Bottom