So how long do you REALLY have to wait after u get your ears peirced

c0nev3rge

Banned
I'm hearing a bunch of different times from 2 months to 2 weeks anyone have a good idea of how long you're supposed to wait?

I got my ear pierced during basketball season and coach made me take my earring out the next day for practice. So painful...
frown.gif

It really depends on the person, I had the same studs in for like a month after I got both my ears pierced, I would only take them off once in a while to cleanthem....

yea but take em out for what? i got mine in july and stll haven't taken it off for more than like couple minutes it takes me to switch/clean it. make surethe stick is a little thick b/c if u switch out to a thin one pretty soon the hole's gonna shirnk and u wont be able to fit bigger ones. i still wear theone i got when i first pierced it and i prob. will for a lil longer just so the hole doesnt get too small. i'd say to be safe like 6 months but if youwanna take it off to clean it and stuff maybe 1-2 months.

wow 6 months?

how long do u think i should keep the stud in just to switch to a diff pair of earings the same 1-2 months?

After 2 weeks I started to take mine out and clean them. I copped some diamonds about 3 months in and now I only put em in if I leave the house. Sleeping withearrings in is difficult for me unless they are studs.

Make sure not to swipe at your ears thinking a bug or somn tryin to get in there cause as soon as you smack that piercing you're gonna curl up like a beeeye tee see ayche.

my first peircing was in my left ear..they told me to wait six weeks..and that being my first peircing i left it in for more than six weeks..i got my 2nd earpeirced like 2 month ago..and they told me to wait six weeks..but i changed ear rings after like 3 weeks and had no problems

I took mine out the same day i got it pierced. Just buy the cleaners that they offer when u get it done

first time i got my ear pierced i waited about a week and a half but then i would take it out 6 days a week for 2-3 hours cause i had football practice...icleaned and diid all the salt water !+%% etc etc...that was my left ear...i now have a pretty big ball of scar tissues in that ear...you cant notice it bysight but if you feel my ear lobe u can feel it...when i got my second ear pierced i cleaned but not as much as i was supposed, never did the saltwatertreatment but kept in for six weeks before taking out the original stud and that ear healed quicker and there is a normal sized ball of scar tissue about 1/4ththe size of the ball in my left ear...take that for what its worth

just do what they tell at the shop...thats what i did cuz i heard about too many people gettin infections because they took them out too early...just wait itout

i took mines out and swapped them w/ real gold 5 days after. no problems and i've had them pierced for 3 years.

Back
Top Bottom