so....how many of you guys are impulsive buyers?

I spend alot, but I make it right back...But I also save
pimp.gif

Mark, I use to buy random stuff for Janice whenever I was out with her imageimage smh @ my younger self ...now look what she's doing nowadays imageimageimageimageimage

i knew you were a sucka for that broad
laugh.gif
smh....you let me down man
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by KingJerms

I planned on saving my tax refund...Hd it for about a 2 weeks. I don even know what I wastd it on

Me and my friend were talking about this....

When I turned 18 I had a 2000 dollar credit limit.. maxed it out... and I couldn't tell you at all how the hell I maxed it out..

The other day I got paid and pick up a *$%+*! first time seein her on the corner blew my whole pay check.

deff here. making over 120k a year now at the new job so im spending like a mad man
grin.gif
deff need help

oh yea, it sucks...

stepping into the ralph lauren thread NEVER helps either
smh.gif

i'm a bit of a brand #@%%$, so when i spend, it goes fast!!!!

I spend less time on NT, less time at the mall and more time getting work done, reading books from the library, hitting up the park or courts. It is much morefulfilling. This generation is too much about me me me and keeping up with the latest trends and never saving money. I just recently made these changes afterreading a few books on financial success, saving, impulsive buying, and people with retail therapy problems. The internet and especially NT do NOT help withpeople with these problems.

My suggestion to everyone is to just continue to save your money, ditch the credit cards. Did you realize that the united states is the leading consumer debtcountry in the world? I the fact I read in one of these books is that we are like 67 billion in debt as a group of people. The next highest is the UK, which islike 17 billion.

Be SMART, save your money, stop buying unnecessary crap.

Back
Top Bottom