So...how many songs are you still playing on Watch the Throne?

sillyputty

Banned
I think it was a very overrated release.

I really have no desire to listen to any of it again. Half of it was released before it dropped and nothing on there is sonically gratifying enough to be worthy of the praise. 

...thats just me though. 

Originally Posted by sillyputty

Half of it was released before it dropped

Don't make up lies.

And I play it front to back once a week but there isn't really a single song I play very often outside of Who Gon Stop Me & No Church in The Wild

None. I think Watch The Throne would've had better songs and feedback if it dropped right after Graduation.

Originally Posted by ScottHallWithAPick

Half of it was released before it dropped

Don't make up lies.

And I play it front to back once a week but there isn't really a single song I play very often outside of Who Gon Stop Me & No Church in The Wild

at the end of the day wtt was overrated there's only a few songs that i still play no church in the wild, gotta have it, and murder to excellence

Half of it was released before it dropped? REALLY? ARE YOU SERIOUS?
I play NIP and NCITW almost everyday...

I play it more now than I used to. It's just pretty good rapping over great beats. And when I don't want anything too "heavy" I listen to it.

Never play it, sometimes a song might come up on shuffle but I don't play it. Album was trash, said it the week it came out and still feel like it. Jay should have just done the EP like they originally had said, there's only 5-6 good songs

0. I've been playing Reasonable Doubt & The College Dropout though
pimp.gif

"The Joy" and nothing else. "Primetime" was cool, but just didn't hit me like The Joy did, even though the Joy
was already released on a different mixtape before that. So technically, none.

Haven't played it since 2 weeks after it leaked.

Definitely not a bad album, but after running through it a good 10 times, I found it doesn't have a lot of replay value for me. Like if I have to will myself to throw it in the deck, #%!# ain't that hot.

Half of it was released before it dropped.

LOL
HAM

Who Gon Stop Me

Thats My ##@%+

to be honest, Rich Forever has been getting the most of my attention.

NIP is everywhere even now,I still give it a few spins every few weeks. Still enjoy a couple songs

Listen to it a lot while working out. I personally loved the album. I listen to the Joy anytime I'm smoking. Love that track.

The "Excellence" section of Muder to Excellence gets played multiple times a day. "The Joy" and "New Day" get play like every other day.. "Primetime" and "Otis" every once in a while. That is all..

Back
Top Bottom