So, how'd your 1st weekend of 2009 go?

Had big plans after a crazy New Year's Eve but Friday thru Sunday nothing I mean nothing popped off first time in years where Friday thru Sunday I stayedin most of the nite, was peaceful forgot how it felt like
laugh.gif

actually chatted online in a chat room, haven't done that in like 12 years or something

Finally got my student refund check from Fall semester so my week is going great!

Went out friday, tried to drink and go as hard as i did on New Years eve but couldn't get drunk.......if you almost kill a fifth of Jim Bean and sober upat the bar you should just call it a night
ohwell.gif
. I was sober, cold, boredas hell, everything looked lame as hell at the bar I went to, my friends were being go hards tryna get with fat ugly chicks. They expected me to be my wild,uninhibited self but I just wasn;t feeling it. Some chicks came up to comment on my jacket and scarf and I gave them the Clint Eastwood old man growl to goaway.
laugh.gif

I left the bar, grabbed some halal went home......decided to stay in on saturday for my body to reboot from 2 long months of going hard. My body thankedme.
pimp.gif

went back to the area of my school, saw friends, drank, played ball, and relaxed. not a bad way to start 09

Saturday I drove 17 hours from LA to Portland. Today chilled with a friend for a few hours, spent the rest of the time hanging out at the house.

it was ehhhh. didn't do much saturday cept for running some errands and chillin with family, and sunday i woke up late, just watched the games on tv, got ahaircut, then had to take a flight back down to socal for school.

Watched some movies, chilled with my player of the month and, Mom made lasagna. Plus the Polo outlet had a mean %%* sale.
smokin.gif
weekend for me.

seeing as the both the chargers and lakers won, everything went according to plan.

-smile

it was okay
friday and sat were chill and sunday i got my stuff ready for school and saw the curious case of benajmin button
dont really wanna go to school though. wanna take another week of rest

Originally Posted by JanJan414

going good. not in milwaukee..=)

^
There's my answer...lol...not a sneak diss either...
grin.gif

But other than that it's been fine got chopped damn near everyday and spent time with the jr.....all in all I have big plans for this year I mean dont weall?

Back
Top Bottom