So I am Into This Girl.... Vol.Don't Know Each Other

Alright Guys, so i have seen alot of those girlfriend topics on this forum. So i decided to give this a try, so anyways here is my story. I am currently 16, grade 11..I am into this girl she is grade 10, problem though.. She knows that i exist because when i walk down the hall and i see her, i catch her looking at me. But unfortunately, i am one of those shy kids that are afraid of what they would say  to a girl. My friends are saying don't think of anyone when you are trying to make friends, just think of yourself on how to make the impression because if i care what they think of me. It will make me look like me trying to be their B@$%&. Which is completely understandable, but i just like to keep a good impression on someone. Now here is where i need some help, i need the confidence to get to meet/know this girl. One of her best friends is friends with me, her friends bestfriend' boyfriend's brother is pretty close with me. I have all of these connections to her, but i just can't seem to man up and talk to her. So here is my desperate attempt in trying to see what people would do in my situation, thanks NT!

Damb would it be wrong if i asked for pics?
nerd.gif

"hey ____, after the game friday night, we're all going to grab a bite or catch a late movie. you in?"

Nothing to tell you but to get the balls and talk to her. You are thinking to much. The most she can say is leave me alone. You have NOTHING to lose.

Its really simple. MAN UP sitting here asking the internet how to man up will not help. Just do it, worst come to worst you get rejected and your boys clown you for the day.

LOL, had this account.. Completely forgot about it, then i noticed that my login information was still there. I visit the site occasionally, Mainly the Asian Appreciation
devil.gif
. So i was like, hmm....Let's see what other people think of what my situation is. And btw, i need these confidence boosts, simply anything for me to actually grow some Balls.... One of my best friends told me, to actually do something... Its better to live life with just A SIMPLE rejection, then being a P**** and not doing anything about it, to not know the outcome of it...

Originally Posted by iKryPtoNiTE

Alright Guys, so i have seen alot of those girlfriend topics on this forum. So i decided to give this a try, so anyways here is my story. I am currently 16, grade 11..I am into this girl she is grade 10, problem though.. She knows that i exist because when i walk down the hall and i see her, i catch her looking at me. But unfortunately, i am one of those shy kids that are afraid of what they would say  to a girl. My friends are saying don't think of anyone when you are trying to make friends, just think of yourself on how to make the impression because if i care what they think of me. It will make me look like me trying to be their B@$%&. Which is completely understandable, but i just like to keep a good impression on someone. Now here is where i need some help, i need the confidence to get to meet/know this girl. One of her best friends is friends with me, her friends bestfriend' boyfriend's brother is pretty close with me. I have all of these connections to her, but i just can't seem to man up and talk to her. So here is my desperate attempt in trying to see what people would do in my situation, thanks NT!
man when i was your age, my girl was in 10th grade too, just talk to her, simple things, like "hey" formerly introduce yourself, shell be happy about that, shell think to herself "damn that god noticed me" and shell think its nice that you "introduced" yourself in such a manner, make small talk, get the number, text her since i know you young thats gonna be way easier for you, plan to have lunch with her or whatever, baby step, youre young b, and most importantly NEVER SAY YOU LOVE HER

just go talk to her, the worst thing that she could say is "no" and that's better than living with a regret thinking about "what if" situations.

I rather get an answer than no answer at all...

i feel you. i was a shy dude as well in high school. but you just gotta man up. like someone said. you have nothing to lose.

On a similar note.
I'm in love with this chick that works at Chic Fil' A, I see her almost every other day during my lunch break, we just make small talk a majority of the time but I don't wanna jump the gun, look stupid and never be able to eat the awesomeness that is Chic Fil' A again without driving 5 minutes to the one down the street. 
ohwell.gif

violinnormal.gif

It's time to grow some balls my man.

Wake up that morning with an "IDAGF" attitude and just do it. 

If she says no, teepee her house. 

Alright, lemme get more info on me real quick...Don't know if you can get into this situation, So i am a nerd LOL. Thats it, that kid that likes to play ALOT of VIDEO GAMES. Into anime, and ill be honest....I am not in the best shape..Not Fat, but i am more husky if anything...Got some MEAT on me(to put it lightly) but also been going to the gym so i also have some muslce. Real similar to a Football player build, i have slowly been getting into the "Dressing Better" game. During this summer, tried to get more fit...Got the results, got the new clothes. Now i have my friends always teasing me about having a fashion sense... That i actually take interest in what i wear. So there is a little more info on me, so i guess you guys may understand a bit more. ALSO, this just doesn't happen with this one girl. Like i said before, i don't like making a bad impression on someone. Therefore when i talk to girls...i am usually a bit quite because i don't wanna say something stupid....

Due to the new information, tell her you love her outfit and suggest you two go shopping together.

No way she can misinterpret your intentions.

Alright, lemme get more info on me real quick...Don't know if you can get into this situation, So i am a nerd LOL. Thats it, that kid that likes to play ALOT of VIDEO GAMES. Into anime, and ill be honest....I am not in the best shape..Not Fat, but i am more husky if anything...Got some MEAT on me(to put it lightly) but also been going to the gym so i also have some muslce. Real similar to a Football player build, i have slowly been getting into the "Dressing Better" game. During this summer, tried to get more fit...Got the results, got the new clothes. Now i have my friends always teasing me about having a fashion sense... That i actually take interest in what i wear. So there is a little more info on me, so i guess you guys may understand a bit more. ALSO, this just doesn't happen with this one girl. Like i said before, i don't like making a bad impression on someone. Therefore when i talk to girls...i am usually a bit quite because i don't wanna say something stupid....
Ha, dude you remind me of me.
I'm a nerd too, but I hid well so to say, I'm a big dude, but not big to the point where it's like "I can't buy clothes at this store because they don't make XXL".
If you have a sense of humor, use it to your advantage, that's how I smanged my ex and pulled the girls that I have, I'm just a funny person.

You got the new muscles, the new clothes, now you gotta use a new attitude & get the new girls!
pimp.gif

Well, All of my friends think i am one of the funniest kids in the group. Problem is that my sense of humor is isn't the most appealing LOL. usually its pretty vulgar, sometimes im a smartass, next is just really stupid jokes

So what you want us to do?

All the stuff you wrote do the opposite.... What you want us to give you corny ideas on what to do? You want us to draw a picture of how to talk to her? Should we hold your penis while you pee too?

All the clothes and shoes dont matter if your a lame deep inside. The only way to do it is to talk to the girl..... about what? thats up to you to think about cause we are not you....and Im happy for this. Again what the !@** do you want us to suggest here? Either your not gonna talk to her or you are..... you will either smash or you wont..... but if you keep on being a lame and asking for 'help' you will never achieve any of these.

smh

Originally Posted by MrBrown

All the stuff you wrote do the opposite.... What you want us to give you corny ideas on what to do? You want us to draw a picture of how to talk to her? Should we hold your penis while you pee too?

All the clothes and shoes dont matter if your a lame deep inside. The only way to do it is to talk to the girl..... about what? thats up to you to think about cause we are not you....and Im happy for this. Again what the !@** do you want us to suggest here? Either your not gonna talk to her or you are..... you will either smash or you wont..... but if you keep on being a lame and asking for 'help' you will never achieve any of these.

smh
Simply asking you guys what you would do in the situation that i am in, no need to punch a dude in the face if he asks you for help....Are you one of those guys that walk by a homeless man, and as he asks for change...do you spit in his face and say "Get a Job" as well? Damn, no need to overreact here, if you have nothing good to say. Its better to not say it at all

Originally Posted by MrBrown

smh
Simply asking you guys what you would do in the situation that i am in, no need to punch a dude in the face if he asks you for help....Are you one of those guys that walk by a homeless man, and as he asks for change...do you spit in his face and say "Get a Job" as well? Damn, no need to overreact here, if you have nothing good to say. Its better to not say it at all
No Im not.... Im the type of dude that would say "I need money too"
the thing is that there is no way we can help you here..... its been said already and I know you know what to do. Think of it as motivation young chap. The answer is as clear as day. Just talk to her.

very simple isn't it? Just say 'hi' 'how are you?' 'my name is iKryPtoNiTE whats yours'..... after this she will either blow you off or blow you. Its really simple, unless you want a suggestion on the line of buying her roses and a teddy bear so she can laugh at you? Not that hard man.... if she rejects you then you will know whats good with the next chick you wanna talk to. And may I suggest opening up and looking at more girls on campus.... because once your out of HS for a couple of years like 75% of ALL girls will look cute as hell and its funny because when your IN school you really dont notice them. Practize makes perfect and I suggest you practice till the wheels fall off, chit chat with as many girls as you want dont hesitate. Come senior year your penis will thank me.

Do it or dont... the choice is yours. Just dont sit back and lurk, be about it.

Back
Top Bottom