So I am Into This Girl.... Vol.Don't Know Each Other

Originally Posted by MrBrown

Originally Posted by iKryPtoNiTE

Originally Posted by MrBrown

So what you want us to do?

All the stuff you wrote do the opposite.... What you want us to give you corny ideas on what to do? You want us to draw a picture of how to talk to her? Should we hold your penis while you pee too?

All the clothes and shoes dont matter if your a lame deep inside. The only way to do it is to talk to the girl..... about what? thats up to you to think about cause we are not you....and Im happy for this. Again what the !@** do you want us to suggest here? Either your not gonna talk to her or you are..... you will either smash or you wont..... but if you keep on being a lame and asking for 'help' you will never achieve any of these.

smh
Simply asking you guys what you would do in the situation that i am in, no need to punch a dude in the face if he asks you for help....Are you one of those guys that walk by a homeless man, and as he asks for change...do you spit in his face and say "Get a Job" as well? Damn, no need to overreact here, if you have nothing good to say. Its better to not say it at all
No Im not.... Im the type of dude that would say "I need money too"
the thing is that there is no way we can help you here..... its been said already and I know you know what to do. Think of it as motivation young chap. The answer is as clear as day. Just talk to her.

very simple isn't it? Just say 'hi' 'how are you?' 'my name is iKryPtoNiTE whats yours'..... after this she will either blow you off or blow you. Its really simple, unless you want a suggestion on the line of buying her roses and a teddy bear so she can laugh at you? Not that hard man.... if she rejects you then you will know whats good with the next chick you wanna talk to. And may I suggest opening up and looking at more girls on campus.... because once your out of HS for a couple of years like 75% of ALL girls will look cute as hell and its funny because when your IN school you really dont notice them. Practize makes perfect and I suggest you practice till the wheels fall off, chit chat with as many girls as you want dont hesitate. Come senior year your penis will thank me.

Do it or dont... the choice is yours. Just dont sit back and lurk, be about it.

Damn, that actually helped alot! Looks like the only thing for me as of right now..Is Man Up....I'll follow what you guys said, if anything happens....All i gotta say is thank you guys, hey if anything really happens at least i know that i actually did something about it

One of her best friends is friends with me, her friends bestfriend' boyfriend's brother is pretty close with me. I have all of these connections to her
Xzibit_AG040.jpg

If she is decent then you should talk to her.. those are usually the fine ones later in life.

i rarely go out but when i do i go to a local bar/club here in my city..

The classmates who thought thier %%$% didnt stink, who didnt give a chance to talk to the "uncool" people, the same people who didnt even care to be friends with anyone but jocks... this is to you " From badass to Fatass " - npatricktx

i always deny them on facebook. they aint nothing to me.

Originally Posted by Je Ne Sais Quoi

One of her best friends is friends with me, her friends bestfriend' boyfriend's brother is pretty close with me. I have all of these connections to her
Xzibit_AG040.jpg

Yes, i know its stupid to read. But i guess i overthink it...I just feel that if you have this random kid just come to you and start a simple conversation with you, I am not even that close with her friends except for her bestfriend's, Boyfriend's brother. But he isn't even that close with her

Bros, we need an advice forum.

Now that I got that out of my system...I've read through the thread and from what I've gathered you have two things going for you, at least from what you've said.

1. Humor. Ask any woman what they look for in a guy and almost all women say "funny" as their first response. Now, you say your jokes ar vulgar and/or flat out stupid. Well, vulgarity is all about your vocabulary. Select the right words and you'll be set, I feel like anybody who has to throw in excessive swearing to make a point or tell a joke really isn't communicating effectively. All they're doing is offending people, or at the very least rubbing them the wrong way.

2. Self improvement. You've leaned out (word to the chubby kid in Super
glasses.gif
, and have taken a particular taste in clothing. Women love that. It shows a sense of direction, she sees that you're doing what you need to do to male yourself a better person. No need to be a health nut, just don't overdo it with bad food...you're sense of style isn't anything to be clowned upon, really your friends are just staring to be impressed by this "new" you. Sounds to me like you're hitting a point in maturation where things that once mattered a lot now matter less and certain interests you never though you'd have are now becoming focal points. If this seems true to you, kudos.

Keep this in mind when approaching her. Speaking of which, it's actually pretty simple. You say you both see each other everytime you pass in the hall and you know she knows you exist. Even better, now it won't seem totally random. When you make eye contact while passing by each other, hold that glance for 2-3 seconds. She'll process a thought, then walk over and introduce yourself. Don't try to be too cool, it sometimes comes off as arrogant. Women hate that, just be honest. Ask her what she's doing for lunch when you see her on Monday, or something to that extent. Ask her if she wants to have lunch with you, if she says no she has plans don't trip. Ask her if she'd like to on Tuesday. If she declines again then keep it moving because it's over, pal
laugh.gif
no need to get rejected a third time. Two times should be enough to let you know she's not feeling you.

you will regret it if you dont speak to her...regardless of the outcome it will be bad for your confidence if you dont speak to her.
you will endup comming across more and more females...and will be even more stuck!
JUST DO IT! what are u afraid of??

be less thirsty. talk to her, be normal make convo.  , be cool but not nonchalant 
btw she knows you are checking her out. you a little small dot on her radar, clock is ticking.

Originally Posted by Ishnaga

you will regret it if you dont speak to her...regardless of the outcome it will be bad for your confidence if you dont speak to her.
you will endup comming across more and more females...and will be even more stuck!
JUST DO IT! what are u afraid of??

I understand it happens, but for some reason the thought of rejection from a girl that i have been interested in for a good amount of time isn't that great of a thought. But, i have also found out that, if i don't do anything about it. I won't see the results, its a 50/50 thing so this is pretty much what i have thought about from these past posts.
1. Man up, be confident with myself(girls love a guy that is confident)

2. Try to crack a joke or too, bring out the funny side of me(Work on vocabulary, Try to be Less vulgar)

WAIT WAIT WAIT....hold up..sir she is in 10th grade...DO NOT go up and say "hi, how are you." that will creep her the efff out...
laugh.gif
 that !!%@ does not work...

when u get to college you do that type of !!%@...not in hs...you might scare somebody with that !!%@
roll.gif

anyways, just find a way to talk to her bro...like a coincidence...get ur brother sisters cousin(whatever you said) or whatever to 'put you in the door'. atleast to put yall two in the same setting so you can introduce yourself or something...

Originally Posted by 03silverbullet

"hey ____, after the game friday night, we're all going to grab a bite or catch a late movie. you in?"

This man right here.

Nothing wrong with a group hangout, right? 

Perfect time for you to get to know her in a casual setting, and you can be a little more comfortable with your boys there to play off of. 

Do your thing, OP. It sounds like you're growing in the right direction. 
pimp.gif

I agree with him^^ Have her come with you and all your friends and do somethin

Thanks guys, finally got the courage...But Easier said than done... I'll see whenever i get that chance, go for it...If i get rejected...move on

Originally Posted by MrWavez

WAIT WAIT WAIT....hold up..sir she is in 10th grade...DO NOT go up and say "hi, how are you." that will creep her the efff out...
laugh.gif
 that !!%@ does not work...

when u get to college you do that type of !!%@...not in hs...you might scare somebody with that !!%@
roll.gif

anyways, just find a way to talk to her bro...like a coincidence...get ur brother sisters cousin(whatever you said) or whatever to 'put you in the door'. atleast to put yall two in the same setting so you can introduce yourself or something...
I'm sorry, but did something similar happen to you brah?
It's all about confidence and the way you carry yourself, good sir. Anyways, OP, just ask some random %%%* to start off the convo. (I didn't read your OP btw) How do you like the class, etc.. the go from the there. Next thing you know she'll be hitting you up with good mornings and stuff
smokin.gif

Just don't be afraid of rejection. Keep it moving playa and don't come off as mad thirsty.

Keep your cool, word to this smiley
glasses.gif
, ALWAYS, ALWAYS. Even after rejection. No matter what, be confident, keep you cool, smile, inquire about her and you'll be set

Thanks guys, finally got the courage...But Easier said than done... I'll see whenever i get that chance, go for it...If i get rejected...move on
That's the spirit, OP. 
I know it's easier said than done. I've been there, man. 

But it sounds like you're ready. 

Also, word to the dude Void above me. Getting those "Good Mornings" rolling never hurt, right? 
pimp.gif

to be honest, lil fambs...

she's more afraid of you than you are of her..

you're a year older... that's like 4 grown up years...

the more you are bold, the more the ladies will giggle when you're walking by which is good.

pimp.gif
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by ricky409

to be honest, lil fambs...

she's more afraid of you than you are of her..

you're a year older... that's like 4 grown up years...

the more you are bold, the more the ladies will giggle when you're walking by which is good.

pimp.gif
pimp.gif

This is true... I'm a senior in HS and a lot of my friends don't have any trouble pulling girls in the grades below (and it's not even like they're especially smooth/have great game), their age difference is usually enough of a novelty

Back
Top Bottom