So I am Into This Girl.... Vol.Don't Know Each Other

Originally Posted by rocman23

next time you're in the hallway wio
bfe15f69a6b6fa20a2956815c5e1a03ffcddf92.gif

Wait did you do it already?

One of these days your gonna see her getting handled in the hall..... Keep on thinking.

Originally Posted by iKryPtoNiTE

If i see her:D When i get that chance, imma get in there(Maybe literally)LOL.

262356p.jpg

You cant even drop a simple hello. What makes you think you'll even get the scent of that ({}) 

OP how u getting rejected when ur just introducing yourself? Dont rush into it. Just introduce yourself, or talk to her about something.. anything... just talk to her... have a convo with her tomorrow and update us. If she isnt interested in talking to you move on to the next chick. Than move on to the next chick if she isnt interested.

Man, all you need is some Jehbos, fly new Nikes or Jordans and an oversized t-shirt to bag women in my day....it worked pretty well so give that a shot.

Originally Posted by DimesLikeHefner

262356p.jpg

You cant even drop a simple hello. What makes you think you'll even get the scent of that ({}) 

Said it as a joke now, take it easy....

Originally Posted by DimesLikeHefner

262356p.jpg

Said it as a joke now, take it easy....
Wow.. i see what u mean about the joke thing now........

pimp.gif
Originally Posted by Lightweight Champion

Bros, we need an advice forum.

Now that I got that out of my system...I've read through the thread and from what I've gathered you have two things going for you, at least from what you've said.

1. Humor. Ask any woman what they look for in a guy and almost all women say "funny" as their first response. Now, you say your jokes ar vulgar and/or flat out stupid. Well, vulgarity is all about your vocabulary. Select the right words and you'll be set, I feel like anybody who has to throw in excessive swearing to make a point or tell a joke really isn't communicating effectively. All they're doing is offending people, or at the very least rubbing them the wrong way.

2. Self improvement. You've leaned out (word to the chubby kid in Super
glasses.gif
, and have taken a particular taste in clothing. Women love that. It shows a sense of direction, she sees that you're doing what you need to do to male yourself a better person. No need to be a health nut, just don't overdo it with bad food...you're sense of style isn't anything to be clowned upon, really your friends are just staring to be impressed by this "new" you. Sounds to me like you're hitting a point in maturation where things that once mattered a lot now matter less and certain interests you never though you'd have are now becoming focal points. If this seems true to you, kudos.

Keep this in mind when approaching her. Speaking of which, it's actually pretty simple. You say you both see each other everytime you pass in the hall and you know she knows you exist. Even better, now it won't seem totally random. When you make eye contact while passing by each other, hold that glance for 2-3 seconds. She'll process a thought, then walk over and introduce yourself. Don't try to be too cool, it sometimes comes off as arrogant. Women hate that, just be honest. Ask her what she's doing for lunch when you see her on Monday, or something to that extent. Ask her if she wants to have lunch with you, if she says no she has plans don't trip. Ask her if she'd like to on Tuesday. If she declines again then keep it moving because it's over, pal
laugh.gif
no need to get rejected a third time. Two times should be enough to let you know she's not feeling you.
pimp.gif
 swag.

Sorry guys, nothing happened so far.... Didn't see her today:frown: Didnt want to disappoint y'all. I'll see what i can do

Alright guys, tomorrow is another Day. I forgot to mention, since my school is semestered. Not everyone has the same lunch....She has the lunch after mine, so it kinda sucks when it comes to actually seeing this girl

Just smile at her when you catch her looking at you. If she doesn't smile back don't panic, she's probably scared. If she does, find a time to introduce yourself. Don't be scared b, it's just one chick.

Man I hope you pull through I remember getting those good mornings and smiles from that first real cute girl I tried getting at. I was on cloud 9 after then after that it just kept rolling def good times.

Nothing today guys, i hardly see her..When i do, imma send her a hi. Imma see what it works up to, thanks for the support NT..Actually brings up my confidence , knowing that there is people that are actually trying to help me get something that needs to be stopped(Being a P@@@@ when it comes to girls)

Well, All of my friends think i am one of the funniest kids in the group. Problem is that my sense of humor is isn't the most appealing LOL. usually its pretty vulgar, sometimes im a smartass, next is just really stupid jokes

How did you get into NT?

Originally Posted by wisache15

Well, All of my friends think i am one of the funniest kids in the group. Problem is that my sense of humor is isn't the most appealing LOL. usually its pretty vulgar, sometimes im a smartass, next is just really stupid jokes

How did you get into NT?

Don't know, Really likin it sofar:D

Back
Top Bottom