So I asked a girl out for the first time in idk how many years....

Originally Posted by TruthGetsBusy

Things don't look optimistic....

From what I can sense you friend zoned yourself early in the game. Sad part is you might not be ugly/lame/annoying but you did something to kill the any attraction she would would've had. I guessing you took her out on dates, talked about "friend stuff", and during these dates you never showed any agressive behavior through your conversation or physical actions. So in her book you are a nice guy that she can get free meals and movies from. Then you went in trying to start a relationship when she don't even think of you in that light.

How many times have you kissed her? and has she kissed you? as in she started the kiss....
 I feel the same way about Op,but, but busy is right u tried to play the good friendly innocent guy role and not let your true feelings out.If you're attracted to a girl in a physical and sexual way let it be known during your 1st or 2nd real conversation so this won't happen again .And last but not least she looks at u like a simp cancel that chick asap

Dead her OP. I was in a "similar" situation and I can tell you that you are wasting your times.

Take the L and use this a lesson and use that lesson when you come across the next chick.

Originally Posted by damnitzvin

you a sucka

QFT

if you woulda had a different approach like wanting to play her instead of her playin you than you probably would have gotten her. Its all good just learn from your mistakes. That "I like you and i want you to be my girlfriend" steeze don't work in this day and age

Originally Posted by donttalkitlivit

How do dudes on NT have problems getting girls??? Its so easy, either your ugly, annoying, or no charisma. (or combination of some sort.) Follow the rules of the movie...... She's out of my League
You only date girls that are pretty much close to you. If you rate yourself a 5, then go for 4,5,6's not 8's. Get it together, maybe she likes you

This...on so many levels.

Originally Posted by KnowledgeTheFoundation

No I haven't smashed only kissed

How the hell do you expect to start dating a chick who you haven't even had sex with? It's 2010, no girl or guy in there right mind would start dating a person they haven't had sex with.  You should have never asked her out.  You should have just kept chillen with her, taken her out, got her drunk, had a great time, smashed, then see what would have happened. If you don't mind me asking, how old are you?

Dont sweat it man, at least you tried, just because you didn't get the result doesn't mean you failed - unless that was your intention.

You learn from everything you do. So just carry on as usual.

on to the next one. i've never asked a girl out, i give u props for trying tho. but on some real %+@%, theres no need on askin em out these days.. lol

Damn OP, she fed you that line?

I'm sorry, but that doesn't make sense. If y'all have been doing dinners and whatever, she must know a bit about you.

Dead her ASAP. What a $+%%!.

Take your L and keep it moving....the quicker you embrace this train of thought...More women you'd find yourself dealing with.

Originally Posted by TruthGetsBusy

Things don't look optimistic....

From what I can sense you friend zoned yourself early in the game. Sad part is you might not be ugly/lame/annoying but you did something to kill the any attraction she would would've had. I guessing you took her out on dates, talked about "friend stuff", and during these dates you never showed any agressive behavior through your conversation or physical actions. So in her book you are a nice guy that she can get free meals and movies from. Then you went in trying to start a relationship when she don't even think of you in that light.

How many times have you kissed her? and has she kissed you? as in she started the kiss....

if shes super fly, id prob keep her number in the phonebook, and not completely dead her.. u never knw what might pop up later in the future

damn yall been talkin a few MONTHS? and dates

son she mustve just seen you as a friend im sorry.

chicks be wantin me in the bed early (no cocky)...............prolly just hold off so they dont come off as a (*&+#$#$

yep your friend zoned. you may be able to come back but just ignore her for a while... (thats is if she is even worth it) make her initiate the next time yall hang or talk. If she never does, she never was that interested. cuz chicks always come back if they want to be with you.

first off OP i need pics of this girl then the kid can tell you what to do so get pics of this *+%$ ASAP

How long has it been?

laugh.gif
at she doesn't know you well enough.

Most girls know if they want to be with you on the first date. And a whole lot of them know if they would let you smash, the first time they meet you.

Well...some girls are different though. I met this girl a while back and we started talking but she was "not interested in a relationship". She was really conservative, raised old-school filipino style, the only girl that I've met that actually do not give a damn about LV, Gucci, Bebe, Mac and other BS brands females like. I didn't really *dead* it with this chick. Chilled once in a while I talked to/went on dates with other girls. It went for almost a year of just kickin it, nothing really serious, never smashed, kissed her. I didnt really care because most of the time we went out she would pay for everything.

To make the story short, she found out that she was leaving Cali and moving to Japan for work. She wanted to kick it more and more, started inviting me sleep at her place. Needless to say after a year of BS - I smashed. was it worth the wait? Yes it was, Best P**** I ever had. It turned out she still had her V-card and I was her first. At first I was mad because I didn't want to be anyone "first-time" - I was already 27 at the time (we were the same age). I could go on about this but I'm pretty sure most of you already how this conservation went. We saw each other for a little over a month before she went to Japan.

OP you can wait if you want...but you can't just keep chasing this girl. Date other girls while you're talking to her. But if you really like this girl and if you think it worth the wait and then wait. Just use good judgment, dont get played son.

Back
Top Bottom