So I asked a girl out for the first time in idk how many years....

Originally Posted by CoupeIt88

Originally Posted by KnowledgeTheFoundation

No I haven't smashed only kissed

How the hell do you expect to start dating a chick who you haven't even had sex with? It's 2010, no girl or guy in there right mind would start dating a person they haven't had sex with.  You should have never asked her out.  You should have just kept chillen with her, taken her out, got her drunk, had a great time, smashed, then see what would have happened. If you don't mind me asking, how old are you?

measure how much you like her, if you're having fun while on the process of pursuing her then just go with it.

Keep it moving!
smh.gif

How have you been dating for months and she doesn't really know you? You got friendzoned because you tried to play the innocent and friendly guy right?

Originally Posted by i just got lucky

How long has it been?

laugh.gif
at she doesn't know you well enough.

Most girls know if they want to be with you on the first date. And a whole lot of them know if they would let you smash, the first time they meet you.

Well...some girls are different though. I met this girl a while back and we started talking but she was "not interested in a relationship". She was really conservative, raised old-school filipino style, the only girl that I've met that actually do not give a damn about LV, Gucci, Bebe, Mac and other BS brands females like. I didn't really *dead* it with this chick. Chilled once in a while I talked to/went on dates with other girls. It went for almost a year of just kickin it, nothing really serious, never smashed, kissed her. I didnt really care because most of the time we went out she would pay for everything.

To make the story short, she found out that she was leaving Cali and moving to Japan for work. She wanted to kick it more and more, started inviting me sleep at her place. Needless to say after a year of BS - I smashed. was it worth the wait? Yes it was, Best P**** I ever had. It turned out she still had her V-card and I was her first. At first I was mad because I didn't want to be anyone "first-time" - I was already 27 at the time (we were the same age). I could go on about this but I'm pretty sure most of you already how this conservation went. We saw each other for a little over a month before she went to Japan.

OP you can wait if you want...but you can't just keep chasing this girl. Date other girls while you're talking to her. But if you really like this girl and if you think it worth the wait and then wait. Just use good judgment, dont get played son.
THIS. 
Also OP, have you only kissed? Has she even touched it? SEEN IT!?!!?

Yeah On to the next OP

NO #$*+ but do you think you Worthy of getting chicks (Are you Ugs?)

and how good does she look?

How long has it been?

laugh.gif

Most girls know if they want to be with you on the first date. And a whole lot of them know if they would let you smash, the first time they meet you.

Well...some girls are different though. I met this girl a while back and we started talking but she was "not interested in a relationship". She was really conservative, raised old-school filipino style, the only girl that I've met that actually do not give a damn about LV, Gucci, Bebe, Mac and other BS brands females like. I didn't really *dead* it with this chick. Chilled once in a while I talked to/went on dates with other girls. It went for almost a year of just kickin it, nothing really serious, never smashed, kissed her. I didnt really care because most of the time we went out she would pay for everything.

To make the story short, she found out that she was leaving Cali and moving to Japan for work. She wanted to kick it more and more, started inviting me sleep at her place. Needless to say after a year of BS - I smashed. was it worth the wait? Yes it was, Best P**** I ever had. It turned out she still had her V-card and I was her first. At first I was mad because I didn't want to be anyone "first-time" - I was already 27 at the time (we were the same age). I could go on about this but I'm pretty sure most of you already how this conservation went. We saw each other for a little over a month before she went to Japan.

OP you can wait if you want...but you can't just keep chasing this girl. Date other girls while you're talking to her. But if you really like this girl and if you think it worth the wait and then wait. Just use good judgment, dont get played son.
You just got lucky

Friend zone man oh well move on. Like someone said earlier if she's real bad keep the number just incase

Originally Posted by Storm2006

How long has it been?

laugh.gif

THIS. 
Also OP, have you only kissed? Has she even touched it? SEEN IT!?!!?
What both I've quoted said.....
Except for the bolded, in my personal experience...no girl is worth putting yourself in line for. You can only hope that life will bring you two together later on, but waiting...? Nah. Just keep moving like everyone else said and do you. I will guarantee you another girl will come along much sooner than you think and you might even forget about this girl. 

Damn.

In all honesty I don't think she really hasn't been in a serious relationship before.

She never drink or smoke for those saying get her under the influence and smash

matter fact she might even still be a virgin.

Either way, I'm not winning.

you've been going on dates with her for a couple months now and she doesn't know you well enough?!?

Wow. you're doing it wrong... friend zoned for sure. move on.. be friends if u want

so you and this girl kissed, yet she says she doesn't know you well enough?

indifferent.gif
what kind of girl kisses a guy she doesn't know? OP, i honestly think you need to call this girl out on her bull %@#$.. dont just quietly take the L and walk away. these broads walk around thinking they can yank dudes every which way and mess with someones emotions.. you need to seriously put this chick in her place.

honestly this doesnt make sense.. (unless you were lying about the kissing part, and the "going on dates" part. hanging out platonically =/= going on a date)

Originally Posted by DT43

so you and this girl kissed, yet she says she doesn't know you well enough?

indifferent.gif
what kind of girl kisses a guy she doesn't know? OP, i honestly think you need to call this girl out on her bull %@#$.. dont just quietly take the L and walk away. these broads walk around thinking they can yank dudes every which way and mess with someones emotions.. you need to seriously put this chick in her place.

honestly this doesnt make sense.. (unless you were lying about the kissing part, and the "going on dates" part. hanging out platonically =/= going on a date)
I don't think "calling her out" is gonna solve anything...prolly just make me look more desperate like I can't take no for an answer....

c'mon now...

But that does puzzle me, as far as dating all we really did is go to the movies a couple times, she's always mad busy so....Idk she's not really a social person so maybe thats the thing, but I really like her, just wish I knew if she's just BSing or honestly wanting to wait longer to get into something

idk either way I'm prolly gonna end up having to dead her, I never get the ones I really want.

oh well.

Damn.

In all honesty I don't think she really hasn't been in a serious relationship before.

laugh.gif
 Stop believing what these !#%% tell you

hope you learned from this.

Damn.

In that case, you have to be aggressive with her. Let her know what it is and dont be a nice guy with a nice girl. Stop being so soft spoken and asking her what SHE wants all the time and tell her what the deal is. She waitin on a alpha male, doggy..

Back
Top Bottom