So I called out my Ex on Facebook and the dude she cheated on me with..UPDATE W/PICS PAGE 7

roll.gif
pimp.gif
props homie

indifferent.gif
actually nobody gives a damn

Originally Posted by dalilboy

cliff notes you know this is NT no1 is gunna read all that
-claims he's a laid back guy
-he nutted on an old man's car door while driving
-says humans, including himself, are flawed and nobody is perfect
-mentions some Leave it to Beaver characters (Nate McKeever lololololollolol), his girl is a +!%*, sends nude pix, cheating, drunk blahblahblah, op feelsexistential after girl is out of his life,

This is rather cheesy... should've just not said anything and moved on.

In the end, your ex and her new guy won. You lose by writing up this diary entry.

I read the whole thing. I guess its good to get it out of your system but it would have been better if you hadn't acknowledged her and did your own thing.

The fact that she's still on your mind like this is a +1 for her. But it's already done, so that bit of advice can't help you now.
laugh.gif

I *will* call your bluff on cheating on her though... because there's no way you would be so angry as to write a note about her cheating +#% when you didthe same thing. Hopefully she's not as smart or cynical as me and will believe you though...

also, by writing this, you're making her feel like she has control over you. Trust me when I say this, when dealing w/ girls like this- you just ignorethem and move on with your life. You need to focus on respecting yourself instead of a girl who has no respect for you.

Stupid, stupid, STUPID..Why would you post so much info on facebook? Do you know how stupid/obsessed/psycho youlook? All the names mentioned must be gossiping amongst themselves like did this psycho +** dude really put my name on his rant, ON FACEBOOK? I know you arehurt (you said your well over her..but yet you write this essay about her) but you need to take this down ASAP. You are hurting no one but yourself with this,your going to regret it big time in the future. Take my advice bro, take this down now before everyone sees it (if they havent already).

Couldnt even force myself to read this. Post some pics so i can see who this is directed at.

Originally Posted by pr0phecy718

also, by writing this, you're making her feel like she has control over you. Trust me when I say this, when dealing w/ girls like this- you just ignore them and move on with your life. You need to focus on respecting yourself instead of a girl who has no respect for you.

QFT

Came in this thread... immediately made this face
eek.gif

said well got damn

did this
smh.gif

now i'm postin... WTH were u thinkin?!?!? Cliffnotes man! Cliffnotes!

alien.gif
alien.gif
alien.gif
alien.gif
Fam, you should have just took the L while you had the chance..now U just look like a lame, crotch-fed simp. you probably cried when you wrote that essay huh? and if you could only get like 2 people on NT to read it...what are the odds that she reads it?

Back
Top Bottom