So I Caught My Father with my GF should I Fight Him? with Pics for the Beast.

Originally Posted by Dead Stokc

So ur gf's a grill?
First option, get off NT....
indifferent.gif

This sounds like something straight out of a movie.. I say just leave

roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

Oh jeez im here dying of laughter... I feel like George Lopez [George Lopez] I got a pain in my chest and I cant breathe[/George Lopez]
I tried to read all the pages of responses but the laughter didnt let me get past 3 pages, come on people seriously.
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

Originally Posted by trapmuzik617

Originally Posted by Craftsy21

i'm sitting here completely confused about which is worse... the actual "joke" itself, or the fact that so many people lack reading comprehension skills on this board and actually "fell" for it after he gave the "punchline".
and the fact they dont read past the OP
smh.gif

98% of the time I only read the OP. Some of us couldn't give a %#%$ less what yall bammas have to say. As for the 'joke' I just happened to belistening to a song specifically about catching your father @#!@%+$ your girl and hurried to post some GFK quotables, I'll administer myself a pass for myhastiness.

Originally Posted by Mamaco

Originally Posted by trapmuzik617

Originally Posted by Craftsy21

i'm sitting here completely confused about which is worse... the actual "joke" itself, or the fact that so many people lack reading comprehension skills on this board and actually "fell" for it after he gave the "punchline".
and the fact they dont read past the OP
smh.gif
98% of the time I only read the OP. Some of us couldn't give a %#%$ less what yall bammas have to say. As for the 'joke' I just happened to be listening to a song specifically about catching your father @#!@%+$ your girl and hurried to post some GFK quotables, I'll administer myself a pass for my hastiness.
Stop making excuses $!*%*, you got got.

laugh.gif

smh.gif
@ reading only OP 98% of the time.

Back
Top Bottom