Originally Posted by its Labrev

Originally Posted by FYALADY

You right.

He's over-rated.

Gotta admit that Wayne > Lupe.

Ah no wonder, you're a girl.

How rude!
frown.gif

That was blasphemy though because there is no way Wayne is better than Lupe.

Originally Posted by Elocin023

You right.

He's over-rated.

How rude!
frown.gif

laugh.gif
. I'm just call them how I seem em'. There's not one girl in my areawho doesn't think Lil Wayne is the greatest thing since sliced bread.

Originally Posted by KingHawthorne95

same with me, i know he has talent. but i just cant listen to him for some reason

i feel you. Lupe is my favorite rapper right now. Its cool if somebody can't rock with him (i don't know how i do sometimes
laugh.gif
) we don't have to like the same rappers, each his own. i just hate thestupid ignorant comments like "Lupe is wack" "why?" "because he skateboards and is intelligent". that stuff just deserve the"
3ae36c32116e108ae6e9b939afd2826bfb5b8603.gif
" grill.

^ Bull @%#%. I like Lupe, but if dude said he gave him a legitimate listen, then I respect his opinion. Better than some dudes in here who clown on artistswithout even hearing their @%#% (i.e. Shawty L-O).

I know I'm getting laughs for this one, but seriously, 100,000 by Shawty is straight mesmerizing when hella faded.

2 me he sounds like Weezy with a college degree and a NT account with the way he flow
I can get with that.

If you aren't feeling Lupe, you just aren't an intellectual person IMO.
roll.gif

What up Stephen Hawking? $!#@ out of here, cretin.

at least you gave him a spin and not say that dude is gahbage word to rocsi.

but realtalk, dude can spit his %!* off.

he got some joints where you just be scratchin your head wonderin where the hell he came up with the crazy subject matter and how he fit all that wordplay inone verse i.e. "twilight zone"
smh.gif

No, and gross. I'd much rather listen to some classic Wayne tracks than stay posted up next to Lupe's toilet.
laugh.gif

Nobody said you had to be present when he took a crap. And Wayne and classic should never be in the same sentence. Ever.

Originally Posted by oO N3FF Oo

No, and gross. I'd much rather listen to some classic Wayne tracks than stay posted up next to Lupe's toilet.
laugh.gif
Nobody said you had to be present when he took a crap. And Wayne and classic should never be in the same sentence. Ever.

LOL at clarifying the fact that I didn't need to be present when Lupe took a crap. Comedy.

Classic Wayne track(s):

I can respect that. You tried and didn't like it. No harm in that.

What I hate is people who just refuse to give it a try, and spew out ignorance about it. Doesn't matter what it is. From Hip-Hop to food.
Originally Posted by Eff Ecks

If you aren't feeling Lupe, you just aren't an intellectual person IMO.
Come on now.
smh.gif

I'm a gigantic Lupe fan, and he's probably my favorite out right now, but this kind of stuff is what makes all Lupe fans look bad. Some people justdon't like things just because it doesn't hit them the same way it does others. I'm sure the Star Wars movies were probably great, of The Godfathermovies etc, but I'm not a ginormous fan of them. That's not because I don't have the intelligence or intellect to keep up with these works,it's just that it didn't hit me the way it hit others. As crazy as it may seem, some people who are intelligent don't love Lupe. As some people whoare a bit lower on the intellect scale probably love him. Lets not pigeon-hole people just because of their opinion on a specific musical artist. That is true ignorance and immaturity.
/Rant

Originally Posted by Elocin023

You right.

He's over-rated.

How rude!
frown.gif

laugh.gif
. I'm just call them how I seem em'. There's not one girl in my area who doesn't think Lil Wayne is the greatest thing since sliced bread.

Well those girls are wack but don't make that a generalization. But then again maybe I am one of the few exceptions.
tongue.gif

Lupe is dope, his last album was great musically and his flow just seems to blend well with whatever beat he uses.

i dont like #!$% like dumb it down either.

That beat is crazy, under-rated track (esp in the whip).

Back
Top Bottom