So i get a FB message from some random chick...(with cliff and pics)

images

Originally Posted by heirjordan15

Originally Posted by Beast4ya

Originally Posted by XBidZx23X

DONT DO ANYTHING !!! JUST DELETE IT... trust me man. I know a friends mother who somebody emailed them using their sons email and wrote them that their son, "not knowing he was in the states", was out of country with no money and they needed them to transfer money or give money through wiring or a different bank account. After they sent the money, the son called and told them he was coming home on the weekend. They were confused and finally figured that someone hacked into his email and basically jacked him for a thousand dollars that they transferred to. Real talk, people over seas are doing this unite often now. I'm just sharing the experience or same dilemma so u don't get jacked or whatever . TRUST ME MAN ! AND WHOEVER ELSE GETS EMAILS, FACEBOOK MESSAGES, TEXT MESSAGES, ANYTHING LIKE THAT... CONFIRM FIRST. if Its not true, then y'all gotta delete or switch up passwords or anything to make it more difficult to access and for only yourself to know .

calm%2Bdown%2Bbro.jpg

but you right tho
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

Originally Posted by heirjordan15

Originally Posted by Beast4ya

Originally Posted by XBidZx23X

DONT DO ANYTHING !!! JUST DELETE IT... trust me man. I know a friends mother who somebody emailed them using their sons email and wrote them that their son, "not knowing he was in the states", was out of country with no money and they needed them to transfer money or give money through wiring or a different bank account. After they sent the money, the son called and told them he was coming home on the weekend. They were confused and finally figured that someone hacked into his email and basically jacked him for a thousand dollars that they transferred to. Real talk, people over seas are doing this unite often now. I'm just sharing the experience or same dilemma so u don't get jacked or whatever . TRUST ME MAN ! AND WHOEVER ELSE GETS EMAILS, FACEBOOK MESSAGES, TEXT MESSAGES, ANYTHING LIKE THAT... CONFIRM FIRST. if Its not true, then y'all gotta delete or switch up passwords or anything to make it more difficult to access and for only yourself to know .

calm%2Bdown%2Bbro.jpg

but you right tho
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

Smh you cudda been out there smashin in a nigerian hammock, I think it was the xoxo that sent her off.  Clinger status, man.

Smh you cudda been out there smashin in a nigerian hammock, I think it was the xoxo that sent her off.  Clinger status, man.

Back
Top Bottom