SO I GOT BANNED FOR NOT TIPPING LOL

i have a question about instacart pick up.

ive never picked up via instacart so not sure how tipping goes. i know the times i tried to tip walmart pick up people they say they cant accept tips

is instacart the same or do you actually tipthe people that bring the stuff out to your car? and if so how much is the appropriate rate?

I got Wal Mart + but do pickup some times. I just give a heart felt thank you, with a downward head nod if eye contact is made.

damn, shoe stores asking for tip online purchases now too?

bad enough theyre charging $20 for shipping but asking for tip on top on that?

:rofl: :smh:

IMG_0523.jpeg

Just extortion at that point
Nah. I'm fairly certain DoorDash solicited feedback from their customers as well as their drivers. I know for a fact the drivers won't take low paying orders, and I gotta imagine the customers complain about how long their deliveries take. I'm willing to bet DoorDash did the research and found the majority of complaints about long delivery times came from no-low tippers. And to address that long delivery time feedback they received, they've now provided you a reason or warning as to why you make experience long delivery times.

DoorDash also offers two models of pay...one being pure delivery earnings and the other being a per hour wage. They send those no-low tip deliveries to the per hour wage drivers, I'm sure. So they're actually trying to attack it on two front.

Sorry for the DoorDash defense

Shoutout to the cashier at rsw airport who smashed the “no tip” button before I could get to it and tap my card. Legend

You got a real weird affinity for the op. Sus since you're new here and don't know him.
Been a lurker for YEARS
and I recognize greatness when I see it
A shame u didn’t when he was active
But all his posts and threads
Are here for u to catch up
And realize
Sorta like the gospel

Back
Top Bottom