SO I GOT BANNED FOR NOT TIPPING LOL

It's not holding on to dear life of $15. It's choosing not to give away that money because I do not believe the server is owed it.

Cheap is trying to save every cent possible. You're not necessarily cheap if you don't tip.

Min wage just got raised anyway lets see if we'll still be hearing about these poor servers who choose to do these jobs needing the tips (ignoring that so many brag about how much more money they get from tips which they don't include in their income).

You are trying to save every cent possible, because the only thing that is sort of optional on your bill, since everything else you have no choice but to pay, you decide the extra few cents which is implied you rather keep for yourself = CHEAP.
:lol: @ optional on my bill. Like I asked for a server.

That's like a carpenter's bill listing all the materials and labor and then having an option to tip cuz he didn't have a sour attitude while he did the job. Absurd.

I go out to eat and pay for the food. What you talking about have no choice? :lol: If a restaurant made paying for food optional it'd go out of business. It'd be the place that gives away free food. How you sound?

I'm not trying to save every cent when I don't tip a server. I don't tip a server cuz there is no reason too. They get paid to do their job by their employer not the customer.

Yall dudes been brainwashed :smh:

Last edited:
LOL at thinking waiters/waitresses report their cash tips to their managers.

I have an aunt who worked years as a waitress in SF & she wasn't reporting Nathan.

IRS never came to her door talking about tax evasion.

Ain't nobody brainwashed b, is being ethical and just being nice, a tip system exists, chances are a tip isn't going to make you go bankrupt, TIP b...dudes in here justifying and over-analyzing something so simple and petty....stressing over a couple of extra dollars on top of their bill that'll make someone's day a little better....talmbout find a better job then, how bout you simply don't go out dining and hit up the drive-thru?

LOL at thinking waiters/waitresses report their cash tips to their managers.

I have an aunt who worked years as a waitress in SF & she wasn't reporting Nathan.

IRS never came to her door talking about tax evasion.

Dudes bringing up unrealistic naive points to desperately justify their ways...lmao

Tax evasion on waiter tips...lmaooooooo

Ain't nobody brainwashed b, is being ethical and just being nice, a tip system exists, chances are a tip isn't going to make you go bankrupt, TIP b...dudes in here justifying and over-analyzing something so simple and petty....stressing over a couple of extra dollars on top of their bill that'll make someone's day a little better....talmbout find a better job then, how bout you simply don't go out dining and hit up the drive-thru?
KKKsteezy talking about being ethical :lol:

This is rhetoric of the indoctrinated b.

You have the nerve to connect tipping with being ethical. Then add on being nice. I can be nice in a # of other ways.

This is what this bull **** always comes to. Aint nobody talking about being broke if they do tip. Aint no justifying and over analyzing either. It's pretty simple to me. Sound reasoning at work. Aint no stress either.

Can't have it both ways. Go from it aint no big deal to it's the ethical thing to do.

Also, no. I'm gonna keep going out to dine and not tip. Get with the times papi.

if your average meal out costs 12 dollars and you tip 15%, that's 1.8 dollars extra per meal. if you eat out 2 times a week that's 14.4 dollars saved by not tipping in a month

basically not tipping is a better deal than the buy 10 get one free card at your local sandwich shop 

Last edited:

You have the nerve to connect tipping with being ethical. Then add on being nice. I can be nice in a # of other ways.

This is what this bull **** always comes to. Aint nobody talking about being broke if they do tip. Aint no justifying and over analyzing either. It's pretty simple to me. Sound reasoning at work. Aint no stress either.

Can't have it both ways. Go from it aint no big deal to it's the ethical thing to do.

Also, no. I'm gonna keep going out to dine and not tip. Get with the times papi.

So own up to being CHEAP and move on with life, it's ok to be cheap, b.

So own up to being CHEAP and move on with life, it's ok to be cheap, b.
:rofl: Exactly what I thought. Stuck on stupid.

Already done forgot what being cheap means :lol: Fail with ya bull **** so just repeat something you've already said.

I wonder if you non-tippers have pulled this stunt in front of some fresh yambs you take out on a date, I get being cheap in front of the wife, because who the hell cares at that point, but I wanna see ya trying to justify it to some yambs on a first date as to why you simply DONT tip :lol:

Down right embarrassment.

Already done forgot what being cheap means :lol: Fail with ya bull **** so just repeat something you've already said.

You stuck on being a cheap man, trying to justify why you can't leave 2$ on top of your 10$ dish.

I guess we can now move on.

I wonder if you non-tippers have pulled this stunt in front of some fresh yambs you take out on a date, I get being cheap in front of the wife, because who the hell cares at that point, but I wanna see ya trying to justify it to some yambs on a first date as to why you simply DONT tip :lol:

When you live with thinking like that I can see why that would be a concern to you.

There's no justification needed.

You stuck on being a cheap man, trying to justify why you can't leave 2$ on top of your 10$ dish.

I guess we can now move on.
You do not know what the word means b.

I already told you why but to you it has to be about money. It's not a justification. I don't because I don't tip. Servers get paid to do their jobs by their employer not the customer.

Miss me with this $2 tip and $10 dish talk

Last edited:
No justification needed from you no tippers yet this thread is 38 pages long full of justifications

AIGHHHTTT

In what world can she even see whether you tipped or not, most people are playing with plastic and even if you do pay cash, there'd be no way to know unless she asked you or is paying extra hard attention to the bills you gave to pay and counting your change when you get it back too. The days of slapping a few greenbacks on the middle of the table before you leave to tip is long gone

tipping is a scam. an old outdated scam. and that is why we are one of the few major countries who still enforce it.

No justification needed from you no tippers yet this thread is 38 pages long full of justifications

AIGHHHTTT
You should look through the thread of who is arguing.

Like you can't be this dense with assumptions. I must've caught you on an off day as you just go through the motions.

A good chunk of this thread is ppl talking about tipping based on service. So that's a bunch of pgs on it's own.

For the ppl who straight up said I do not tip, aint been no justifications just simple logic. Then we get ppl like you that bring up reasons why you should tip; bull **** like being nice, being ethical (w/e that means), what about the server who doesn't get paid enough, blah, blah, blah, etc.

Then when ppl reply to that it's us making justifications instead of just responding to ppl posing a bunch of false reasons for why you should tip.

After failing at all that you just go back to saying those ppl are cheap cuz ya mind can't grasp what's being told to you. Ya been indoctrinated in to thinking it's one way when it's not.

That's your problem.

Last edited:
So ya ok when a restaurant includes the tip on the bill? Or do you protest to the manager and demand that is taken off your bill ?

So ya ok when a restaurant includes the tip on the bill?
I don't dine there again.

Like a civilized person.

Unless I feel the tip they chose to include in my bill is egregious. Same thing with gratuity.

It's great that more restaurants in NYC are banning tipping though.

Last edited:

Like a civilized person.

Unless I feel the tip they chose to include in my bill is egregious. Same thing with gratuity.

And upping the cost of a dish by 10%

You paying 20$ for a chicken and rice in NYC :lol: that tip beeeeeen came out your bill.

Is uncivilized to tip?

Well damn
Think it all the way through.

It's pretty low class.

You're dining at a place where the employer can't even afford to pay his staff an appropriate amount so that they don't start begging customers for extra cash.

You should be dining at a spot where good service is always provided not cuz they want a bigger tip when you're done with your meal but because it is their job and their service reflects on the establishment.

What's uncivilized is what you suggested.

Last edited:
U really think yambscare about tips? These ******* just care about that free meal they about to smash.

Tipping is a option. Some do some dont. Neither are right or wrong at the end of the day.

Like a civilized person.

And upping the cost of a dish by 10%

You paying 20$ for a chicken and rice in NYC :lol: that tip beeeeeen came out your bill.
When I go out to eat I'm already paying $20-25 for my meals (steaks and include appetizers).

If a restaurant has to raise the price of food to properly pay their employees then they should ABSOLUTELY do that.

At that point it's not a tip, it's the new price for your meal that you're paying to eat. You're not paying for your meal plus service + optional tip.

I don't know why anything less is acceptable to you. Imagine if you had to live like that with your job and didn't even have a union? You wouldn't think it's right.

Back
Top Bottom