SO I GOT BANNED FOR NOT TIPPING LOL

i have literally never heard of getting one bill and taking time to figure out what everyone owes :lol:

when I ask for the bill the waiter always asks "are you guys paying separately or together" 

When I was in high school, I remember having to figure out what we owed.

Didn't like this method because we always seemed to come up short. Some broke boy in the crew always didn't come up with their loot :lol:
yeah there's always like 5 dollars missing and half the time I would just throw in extra because I wanted to leave :lol:

You ever been there when even the extra $5 doesn't cover the bill?

Like someone used to always be like "yo, my food came up to $12 and I put $20 in myself but we still like $20 short...."

:rofl:

It's happened plenty with me, specially going out with my boys and their families, I end up partially paying for their kids meal, what I look like fussing over that *** ya must be a bunch of socially awkward dudes...seriously.
There you go with the name calling again simply because people have different lifestyles than you.

It has never been a "socially awkward" situation when this happened.

Most people I know and go out to dinner with want to pay for their own items.

And as Semens said, the waiter asks up front a lot of times, "Together or separate?"

Dudes outchea rounding up to the nearest decimal to make sure they don't get "shafted" same dudes that see no problem with "shafting" a waiter

GOD DAMB.

Dudes outchea rounding up to the nearest decimal to make sure they don't get "shafted" same dudes that see no problem with "shafting" a waiter

GOD DAMB.

roll.gif
Aight, I can tell you aren't even trying to be serious at this point

Like someone used to always be like "yo, my food came up to $12 and I put $20 in myself but we still like $20 short...."

Bro....as a grown man I cannot deal with this type of **** after my meal, waiter waiting there to collect and dudes are scratching their heads on how this is gonna get paid :x :x :x

GOD DAMB.

But I don't shaft waiters and I don't split the bill evenly when I go to lunch with my coworkers....

i have literally never heard of getting one bill and taking time to figure out what everyone owes 
laugh.gif

when I ask for the bill the waiter always asks "are you guys paying separately or together" 

Didn't like this method because we always seemed to come up short. Some broke boy in the crew always didn't come up with their loot
laugh.gif
yeah there's always like 5 dollars missing and half the time I would just throw in extra because I wanted to leave 
laugh.gif

roll.gif
when you and the 2 guys sitting next to you all know each other paid their share and start looking down the table to figure out who's the scumbag 
laugh.gif

i have literally never heard of getting one bill and taking time to figure out what everyone owes :lol:

Didn't like this method because we always seemed to come up short. Some broke boy in the crew always didn't come up with their loot :lol:

always :smh:

still trying to understand this. is it really that hard to split a bill in america? 

i guess getting chips in your credit cards only just happened like last year so yall are in the stoneage when it comes to payment options 

Scenario

Co-worker always tells me how she hates that her friends do the, "Split the bill" approach.

Co-worker is in shape, watches portions. Doesn't overeat. Usually orders a simple meal, no appitizers. Doesn't drink

When she goes out with her friends, her friends usually drink ALOT, order a LOT of food. So the bill is usually high as hell.

Can we seriously blame her for wanting to pay for what she got?

:lol: glad y'all know what I'm talking about.

One of the few times when 1+1+1 does not equal 3 :lol:

:lol: I appreciate the scumbags.

Every crew has that one.
All love just the same. But even the scumbag homie tips when he goes out to eat.

still trying to understand this. is it really that hard to split a bill in america? 

i guess getting chips in your credit cards only just happened like last year so yall are in the stoneage when it comes to payment options 
It isn't hard at all man.

Pass around the BILL, put your last 4 digits of your credit cad and how much you are going to pay.

It really is a simple process

why is paying with card individually a big deal? in canada they bring the card machine to your table with the bill and it takes like 2 seconds to pay per person.

the card machine to your table never heard of this. usually the waiter brings the check returns for the card then processes the card at the cashier. or if there is cash just takes it and thats it

Scenario

Co-worker always tells me how she hates that her friends do the, "Split the bill" approach.

Co-worker is in shape, watches portions. Doesn't overeat. Usually orders a simple meal, no appitizers. Doesn't drink

When she goes out with her friends, her friends usually drink ALOT, order a LOT of food. So the bill is usually high as hell.

Tell her to not participate in the outings if it's such a burden.

Tell her to not participate in the outings if it's such a burden.
She enjoys going out with her friends. She just hates the bill situation.

This is another example of you using the, "If you don't like ONE thing about something, don't participate at all" card

:lol: I appreciate the scumbags.

Every crew has that one.
All love just the same. But even the scumbag homie tips when he goes out to eat.

Yooooo one of my best friends used to stay ordering some water and a side salad or whatever when we would go to dinner but snatch food off of our plates when it came out.

We knew it was coming.... We knew :lol:

Scenario

There's nothing wrong with that.
You are also talking about a completely different situation than tipping, all that to try to make a point.

Just because EYE tip when EYE go out to a an establishment where tipping is the norm, it does not mean that I go out with my friends and have me pay 3 times what I ordered.

Tipping don't mean being somebody's fool.
Don't play that card.

Last edited:

why is paying with card individually a big deal? in canada they bring the card machine to your table with the bill and it takes like 2 seconds to pay per person.
the card machine to your table never heard of this. usually the waiter brings the check returns for the card then processes the card at the cashier. or if there is cash just takes it and thats it
yeah i always forget you guys have to give them your card, wait to get it back, then have to write down how much you want to tip.

in canada they just bring the machine, we tap to pay and the machine has an option to leave a tip that's like 2 extra buttons. takes like 5 seconds in total 

There's nothing wrong with that.
You are also talking about a completely different situation that tipping, all that to try to make a point.

Just because EYE tip when EYE go out to a an establishment where tipping is the norm, it does not mean that I go out with my friends and have me pay 3 times what I ordered.

Tipping don't mean being somebody's fool.
Don't play that card.
Huh? This had NOTHING to do with tipping.

This is a completely different discussion

Scenario

But is she cute doe?

If she is... Might wanna b picking dat bill up B especially if she's eating like a rabbit :evil:

Coworker "DC, why do you treat me so good?"
DC does the forest gump lean back "cause your my girl"

Bruh she obviously doesn't enjoy it, come time to pay :lol:

Often times in a group you order pitchers if you don't drink that's your problem, you splitting that pitcher....some of my friends don't do hooka and we may order one, so things eventually even out on their own or they don't, ***** it, I'm having a good time with good company of I'm out 20-30$ extra at the end, is no biggie.

It isn't hard at all man.

Pass around the BILL, put your last 4 digits of your credit cad and how much you are going to pay.

It really is a simple process
so what you're saying is that one would have to be a huge snob to make a big deal out of having to carry out this simple process? 
nerd.gif

Back
Top Bottom