SO I GOT BANNED FOR NOT TIPPING LOL

If you dont tip, domt go out to eat. Cook your own damn food. People who dont tip for reasons other than god-awful service are scum.

Lmaooo at people calling their card company to complain about gratuity...if it's that god damn serious keep your *** at home and cook ....my god that's pathetic

God bless yall food service people. I would lose my mind being in that industry with these ******* customers

Lmaooo at people calling their card company to complain about gratuity...if it's that god damn serious keep your *** at home and cook ....my god that's pathetic

God bless yall food service people. I would lose my mind being in that industry with these ******* customers
i agree to an extent, as long as the service is at the very least average and your made aware of gratuity beforehand, you know what your getting into.   but if the service is crap, a customer is well within their means for disputing the gratuity. i'm not paying an additional 20% out of my pocket if i had a server who did a half *** job. 

I tip, but I find it funny that people feel so strongly about people who don't.

:lol:

Y'all ever tipped a server so good... they actually stopped you to give you a hug, like yall been friends for years? :lol:

Last edited:
You know people would dispute for the sake of being cheap
laugh.gif
well their scum.  it's a bad look when you get good service and you don't tip.

i have seen some crappy waiters and bartenders though. moreso the job probably isn't for them. imo you need to be sociable and come across as friendly or at least do a good job faking it. you got some who just come across as miserable and it shows in their service. that server/waiter job isn't for everyone though, you really do gotta be on your feet and paying attention while juggling multiple tables, but if you're effective at it, you can rack up some nice tips nightly imo.

Y'all ever tipped a server so good... they actually stopped you to give you a hug, like yall been friends for years?
laugh.gif
i had one at bj's get happy and told me desert would be on the house if i wanted anything, and if i was still shopping in the mall when he got his break in an hour to smoke a blunt with him in his car. i got a pizookie and smoked some quality medical bud.

that's the homey now 
laugh.gif

There's a reason I'm a cook and not a bartender or waiter... there are just so many people who deserve to get slapped and told to act right... and I love smacking people...

And if y'all don't like tipping... get the **** out the country.. I mean that too... waiters make chump change per hour because the country we live in figures if you got enough money to go out abd eat, you can tip too...

Now horrible and rude service is one thing... but y'all need to act right...

I remember these folks left a chick a note and a penny as a tip :rofl: she was in tears

This tipping game is tricky because the waiters who get tipped the most are working at high profile restaurants like a crustaceans. They make a nice salary plus taking home close to a G a shift in tips, smh. One could argue they don't even need to get tipped. It's trippy...

Ijs

Dudes spend they whole check at the strip club but complain about tippin for service that wasnt even bad service. :lol:

You can pay 2, 3 times retail on some kicks but not tip someone that served you and your family that makes way less than min. wage? You lame, B. Hope you get banned everywhere

The **** is you to tell a man what to do with his money?

And I like the cooperate conditioning of blaming the customers instead of the company for under paid employees.

I'm pretty sure the OG tipper intended his tip to be you know, a tip.

Not a mandated supplement to help **** the average American worker :smh:

The whole idea of tipping just pissed me off :lol:

Best analogy I've heard for tipping:

Owner hires waiter. Owner underpays waiter. You tip the waiter so they have a normal wage. Owner gets extra profit since their expenses are lower.

Building owner hires a repairman. Owner underpays repairmen for jobs. You tip the repairman so they have a normal wage. Building owner gets extra profit since their expenses are lower.

Why does one make sense and the other doesn't?

Maybe because one employee gives you your food when its cooked, and the other employee fixes and makes sure your building functions.

#brokeboy

Ultimately what it comes down to. You too broke for restraunts papi. If the 5 - 10 bucks woulda affected your life in anyway you got things to worry about far greater than tour tipping habits.

If i was your girl Id leave you for embarassing me in public for a few dollars...

Like the time u spent arguing with the owner about them never wanting you back in their establishment... had to be the most painful moments of your wifies left. I hope everyone in the place laughed at yall.

Back
Top Bottom