SO I GOT BANNED FOR NOT TIPPING LOL

If x% tip is expected to be paid by your customers, why don't you just make it mandatory??

I tip if it matters

Oh then that's the deal with most McDonald's. Go at the right time of day and I see a dozen of bags altogether there for wild long.

Any time some of my orders take long before it says somebody is picking it up I usually chalk it up to the distance.

I never tip and don't recall the closer orders taking long to get picked up.

Has to be a great time to be a bum... no more eating out of the garbage, you can pretty much just walk into any fast food place and be like yup, door dash, this me...? and have free food with out anyone giving you a second look.

Has to be a great time to be a bum... no more eating out of the garbage, you can pretty much just walk into any fast food place and be like yup, door dash, this me...? and have free food with out anyone giving you a second look.
Low key FACTS!

These fast-food workers don't care unless its the manager.

I've seen dudes so many times just grab the bag and go. Don't even show their phones with the order on it like they're suppose to.

Due to that, down by the McDonald's @ the junction the workers are now made aware of that one bummy guy who would rush in, pretend he in a hurry and steal an order or two. Cuz of him they put all the bags on the counter in the corner out of reach :lol:

Word. Grab a Chick fil A mobile order and roll. They’re so nice they’ll gladly make another.

American entitlement

0B457604-1492-4977-8756-580DD688D002.jpeg

Pretty sure theres an adams apple behind that thick *** chin so I would have "mis-gendered" him too unless he had on a princess peach dress or something.

am I supposed to tip the guys who installed my kitchen cabinets? the only reason I don't want to is because I am already paying an expensive price to the kitchen company... I have to give them a check once they leave

ya I prolly would leave a tip if they took my old cabinets to the dumpster which is walking distance from my place... but the company they work for said no to that... I had to do it myself

Last edited:
I wouldn't, but I'm sure they're going to feel some kind of way about it. If they're at your house all day just offer them some water or sodas and buy a Little Caesar's Hot n Ready around lunchtime. I heard of people tipping their mailman with a giftcard around the holidays and the UPS/FedEx guy and I just can't get jiggy with that, it's not even the same person every time. And haircuts now running upwards of $35 like fam, I just get a no guard even all around (optional fade into the sideburns and temp) and crispify the lines, takes like 20 minutes. But I usually give him 40, actually either of the 2 barbers I use both around the same pricepoint

Chipotle near me stopped leaving their online orders out on the racks and keep ‘em in the back now.. said they had too much theft

If youre on road a lot get those guys info. If you call in a wreck and they get it they should throw you something. I got a few i call whenever i see one. Also good to have em on your side too incase you ever in a situation
Neighbor is a tow truck driver.

Noted.

Went out to eat recently. No server approached us for a good 5 mins. Once we finally get one about 2-3 other people come up asking if we’ve been helped and asking us to point out who’s helping us. Apparently the girl was in the other girls area. So we kinda joked about not getting anyone to being flooded.

Waiter brings our food and literally never comes back until it’s time to get the check. I normally tip 18-20% but this was so ridiculous that I just left $1 on the table.

This was just at Buffalo Wild Wings which wasn’t even packed. So didn’t understand.

Back
Top Bottom