SO I GOT BANNED FOR NOT TIPPING LOL

Well he won't be delivering for long. that's the definition of entitlement. goodness. the tip is shown before you receive the request, so he just shouldn't have acepted the order. 100% guarantee no one will 'right their wrongs' with that worthless inclusion of the venmo lol. i've served and done delivery services (ubereats and doordash). after working with servers and being on subreddits with other delivery drivers, they both are some of the most spoiled, whiny, entitled people you could imagine.
I remember some servers got shirts made with snarky comments similar to that on that letter.

U8X0ilv.png

Entitlement.
Entitlement.
Entitlement.

A tip is optional.

People need to stop acting otherwise.

Point Blank.

In case you're wondering, the base pay for a delivery with no tip is around $2.45. No one in their right mind would accept that request.

It is, but then it isn't. Can't believe the amount of deliveries turned down by drivers when I used to work for Jimmy John's.
UberEATS/doordash drivers? Why can't you believe it? If the person isn't tipping, the driver is wasting their time/gas and essentially delivering it for free.

I just wish they'd get rid of tipping altogether. The guest shouldn't be tasked with paying the worker.
When I pay with a card at a popular taco spot by me, the cashier always asks "would you like to leave a tip for the staff today", I hate that. So tacky and comes across as begging to me.

I tip all the time, I get extra service and stuff for free all the time prolly cause of it.
Facts. If it’s a spot you frequent, when you tip and if you tip well, they tend to remember you and you’ll get benefits new customers or poor tippers wouldn’t get. I like to have a few spots where I’m a regular, cool with the staff and tip well because it definitely has its advantages

Facts. If it’s a spot you frequent, when you tip and if you tip well, they tend to remember you and you’ll get benefits new customers or poor tippers wouldn’t get. I like to have a few spots where I’m a regular, cool with the staff and tip well because it definitely has its advantages
that's true and i do the same but people just don't wanna be shamed for not tipping and i get that too.
whole system is just dumb

I tip all the time, I get extra service and stuff for free all the time prolly cause of it.
But if you are getting those things because of TIPS, can you REALLY say you are getting FREE stuff?
"Benefits" would be a better word like Desert storm2006 storm2006 mentioned but they still come with a cost. ALmost like a subscription.

Last edited:
New tipping scenario I didn’t know existed is dog groomers
Been to 2 and when I went to pay they both asked me “if I need any change back”

guess it’s like tipping the barber?

U8X0ilv.png

he needs to tell doordash to dead their stupid *** delivery fees and service fees. That’s what’s ****ing with their tips more than anything. They tax the hell out of you with all those fees which could be going to tips.

I personally don’t use sites like doordash and Uber eats unless I have a worthwhile promo code because all those fees add up, and this stuff I could easily get on my own.

And if I do order, I’m not going to take my frustrations over their fees out on the driver so I’ll show love tips wise as long as the driver doesn’t do anything stupid like spill my drinks and leave the empty cups on my neighbors driveway. Which has happened twice and I got my entire order and tip refunded each time. And accidents happen. I’m reasonable. I wouldn’t have tripped off the spilled drinks, had they had the decency to pick them up and not leave them on my neighbors yard like some ****ing inconsiderate slob.

I drink damn near for free at the main spot I go to. But I’ve showed the bartenders love from the very first time I went there. I’m friends with most of them now. But it’s fun going there during the NFL playoffs. Watching both games while drinking all day and ordering food twice, only to get hit a $1 bill when it’s time to pay. Granted Ima tip extremely well. But getting held down like that is solid.

I’ve been going to this place for 4 years now so that’s been a good relationship to have.

But if you are getting those things because of TIPS, can you REALLY say you are getting FREE stuff?
"Benefits" would be a better word like Desert storm2006 storm2006 mentioned but they still come with a cost. ALmost like a subscription.

It really doesn't matter if I get anything out of it, if someone does their job well and I can give a tip I will give it. If I happen to get free stuff OR service out of it, great.

If I received tips, I would've gotten a big one yesterday for turning your little shindig of trying to turn John Lauranitis on me, only for me to be given the NTWT RING and you ending up as Renee Young.

Back
Top Bottom