So i got my girls icloud account info? TAY enter

The real question IS.... do YOU suspect anything?

It's instincts, if you feel something is out of the ordinary, she's not acting like herself, anything that causes you to be suspicious.

Then by all means, check her stuff, find that closure.

BUT, if there's nothing suspicious, maybe keep it that way and respect her privacy. Since yall been together for 4 years already.

Last edited:
I don't know bros... I grab my girls my phone whenever I want, and she grabs my phone whenever she wants.

My girl got her Touch ID on my phone :lol: just makes things easier. If I'm driving and I get a text I just let her answer it. I've had her cut shoe deals for me while I was driving :lol:

I don't know bros... I grab my girls my phone whenever I want, and she grabs my phone whenever she wants.

My girl got her Touch ID on my phone :lol: just makes things easier. If I'm driving and I get a text I just let her answer it. I've had her cut shoe deals for me while I was driving :lol:

:lol: That's cool. My girl doesn't have Touch ID, but she knows my password.

Whenever her phone dies, she just uses mine... or if I left my phone in the car and need to text somebody, i'll just text off her phone.

Last edited:
:lol: That's cool. My girl doesn't have Touch ID, but she knows my password.

Whenever her phone dies, she just uses mine... or if I left my phone in the car and need to text somebody, i'll just text off her phone.
Yessir, feels good to not have to worry about anything to be honest :lol:

Feel bad for the dudes that feel the need to look through their girls phones. Yall are either 1)wildly insecure 2)in a relationship you shouldn't be in. Or both

just-do-it-hed-2013.jpg

Everyone is a self proclaimed alpha on NT lol

If I'm about to make someone my wife I want to be 100% sure. I bet if op finds something, the alphas gonna be on some "damn, sorry to hear that. glad you found out now". Most of y'all not as real as y'all claim to be anyway.

But depending on how bad op has cheated he'd be a hypocrite to leave her on some small ****. Don't get me wrong, cheating is a big deal to me but that's cause I don't do it. But if I'm cheating all the time(never got caught) and I catch her, I'm making a big deal about it, threaten to leave her, and probably forgive her depending on how deep we are.

"Ain't no chick fooling me, she ain't gotta be true to me, long as she do for me" - Pastor JT Money

Man OP forget all these little virgins on NT... homie snoop, look, find out what you can.

Look at a lot of dudes that got caught up wifing a chick only to find out you getting played.

Worst you paying child support to an unfaithful bird :smh:

Every dude in here lying their *** off talking about they wouldn't look.

The ones that have their partners phone passwords/let use their phone they don't need to snoop because they have access all the time.

Knew someone like that and he was still messing around even though his girl had all his passwords and would go through his phone... I don't know how but he never got caught either.

Better to be safe than sorry.

Always remember when dealing with this website it's mostly dudes still in high school that get absolutely no P but let them tell you they're Don Juan Mr. Romeo... don't ever take what most of these virgins on this site tells you... ever. As time goes by you get a sense of which posters give quality advice.

Now go look and give us an update :lol:

Last edited:
should i look up her deleted text and how do i do it, if so.......

im android so idk anything apple related besides that nothing is ever deleted, she is the one i think i wanna marry so im asking yall before i start some drama this early in the year.

You're lame af...if you don't trust her then leave her

I hope you're a teenager doing this insecure corny *** ****

Edit: AND your *** is cheating and worrying about whose **** she sucking? Lmaooooo child please

Last edited:

Grabbing your girls phone =\= going through her icloud...

That's invasion of privacy, famb...

You have to maintain some sense of privacy

Edit: AND your *** is cheating and worrying about whose **** she sucking? Lmaooooo child please
**** that.

I'm unreasonably selfish when it comes to my woman.

I can step out but she bet not let me catch her.

Men cheat over the natural urge to **** different females.

Females cheat off emotion which is not a good look.

Now cheating did hinder our foundation which lead to our seperation after 7 years and a child 
frown.gif

Although my playhead days are over I understand why men who cheat do so.

Last edited:

**** that.

I'm unreasonably selfish when it comes to my woman.

I can step out but she bet not let me catch her.

Men cheat over the natural urge to **** different females.

Females cheat off emotion which is not a good look.

It's a shame y'all think women not out here who just want penis and it has nothing to do with emotions

Y'all keep thinking a chick gotta be in love with someone else to cheat on you if you want :lol:

Back
Top Bottom