So I got my +!#$ stolen at MGM Grand. tweet this and win $$. raffle based on final score of okc-mem

and the claim they are not responsible. I'm livid. Brand new pair of Cement 3's IN BOX gone from my room along with my girl's bag of toiletries worth over $200 from the bathroom. They "investigated" for a week and found nothing even though there was a camera right in front of my freakin room. Disgraceful. Can yal do me a favor and just re tweet my message and hopefully get them some bad publicity? Thanks.

Tweet this and win $$

RT @mgmgrand stole @nine_five_one shoes and accesories from his room and said they're not responsible. #grimey

thanks to everyone who participated. if you can retweet this outta principle i'd appreciate it. if i can stop one person from staying there mission accomplished.

and the claim they are not responsible. I'm livid. Brand new pair of Cement 3's IN BOX gone from my room along with my girl's bag of toiletries worth over $200 from the bathroom. They "investigated" for a week and found nothing even though there was a camera right in front of my freakin room. Disgraceful. Can yal do me a favor and just re tweet my message and hopefully get them some bad publicity? Thanks.

Tweet this and win $$

RT @mgmgrand stole @nine_five_one shoes and accesories from his room and said they're not responsible. #grimey

thanks to everyone who participated. if you can retweet this outta principle i'd appreciate it. if i can stop one person from staying there mission accomplished.

Originally Posted by vezon

That's all you lost? Just take the L.

outta principle man. i already took the L last week. Don't just wanna let them get away with it...

Originally Posted by vezon

That's all you lost? Just take the L.

outta principle man. i already took the L last week. Don't just wanna let them get away with it...

Are you saying room service stole it or you just want them to show proof?

If you want them to show proof through the cameras, amplifying the problem will not help your cause.

Are you saying room service stole it or you just want them to show proof?

If you want them to show proof through the cameras, amplifying the problem will not help your cause.

room service definitely stole it.  im saying they can look at the camera to see i'm not lying if they really wanted to. but they basically said im the liar lol. 

room service definitely stole it.  im saying they can look at the camera to see i'm not lying if they really wanted to. but they basically said im the liar lol. 

Back
Top Bottom