So I got my +!#$ stolen at MGM Grand. tweet this and win $$. raffle based on final score of okc-mem

thanks yal. i thought retweeting would show up on their mentions but apparently not.... what i will do is number yal for now. gonna raffle off the first $5 right now during the thunder game. whatever the score is on the memphis-okc game is at the 2:00 mark in 3q I will add up each number and use the last digit as "winner"

for example. 67 to 66 right now its 6+7+6+6= 25 so #5 is a winner. if there is no winning poster i will divide by 2 until winner is met lol. since 2.5 will be answer so #2 wins. get it? lol.

1. dyanmicx
2. hollatchaboi
3. viiheaven
4. elijahdukes

post your emails!!!

ps how do i make it so everytime someone re tweets they see it? i want their mentions to be full
laugh.gif

thanks yal. i thought retweeting would show up on their mentions but apparently not.... what i will do is number yal for now. gonna raffle off the first $5 right now during the thunder game. whatever the score is on the memphis-okc game is at the 2:00 mark in 3q I will add up each number and use the last digit as "winner"

for example. 67 to 66 right now its 6+7+6+6= 25 so #5 is a winner. if there is no winning poster i will divide by 2 until winner is met lol. since 2.5 will be answer so #2 wins. get it? lol.

1. dyanmicx
2. hollatchaboi
3. viiheaven
4. elijahdukes

post your emails!!!

ps how do i make it so everytime someone re tweets they see it? i want their mentions to be full
laugh.gif

alright first winner viiheaven lol.

score was 67-68 at 2:00 mark

next winner at 10:00 mark in 4q

alright first winner viiheaven lol.

score was 67-68 at 2:00 mark

next winner at 10:00 mark in 4q

Originally Posted by socluis90

1. dyanmicx
2. hollatchaboi
3. viiheaven
4. elijahdukes

post your emails!!!

laugh.gif
For the record, if you want it to show up on MGM's mentions, you have to do it as an "old style Retweet" as SocialScope calls it. Not sure how to do it on the web aside from copying & pasting your tweet and adding RT before it.

Phone apps like SocialScope have a button that does it for you.

1. dyanmicx
2. hollatchaboi
3. viiheaven
4. elijahdukes

post your emails!!!

laugh.gif
For the record, if you want it to show up on MGM's mentions, you have to do it as an "old style Retweet" as SocialScope calls it. Not sure how to do it on the web aside from copying & pasting your tweet and adding RT before it.

Phone apps like SocialScope have a button that does it for you.

yeah i just saw that this whole thing is pointless but i'll give the $ away anyways lol.

for future tweeters type this out

RT @mgmgrand stole @nine_five_one shoes and accesories from his room and said they're not responsible. #grimey

75-76 next winner ....

so..... hollatchaboi wins!

next winner at 4:00 mark
smile.gif

yeah i just saw that this whole thing is pointless but i'll give the $ away anyways lol.

for future tweeters type this out

RT @mgmgrand stole @nine_five_one shoes and accesories from his room and said they're not responsible. #grimey

75-76 next winner ....

so..... hollatchaboi wins!

next winner at 4:00 mark
smile.gif

housekeeping stole my macbook at the Rio in vegas, i waited for her to come up next day and showed her my gun and told her to give it back to me or they'll be problems and I knew it was her, and she said brb, came back in 2 mins wit it and I just let her go on about her life cleaning rooms.

housekeeping stole my macbook at the Rio in vegas, i waited for her to come up next day and showed her my gun and told her to give it back to me or they'll be problems and I knew it was her, and she said brb, came back in 2 mins wit it and I just let her go on about her life cleaning rooms.

and the claim they are not responsible. I'm livid. Brand new pair of Cement 3's gone from my room along with my girl's bag of toiletries from the bathroom. They "investigated" for a week and found nothing even though there was a camera right in front of my freakin room. Disgraceful. Can yal do me a favor and just re tweet my message and hopefully get them some bad publicity? Thanks.

Tweet this and win $$

what i will do is number yal for now. gonna raffle off the first $5 right now during the thunder game. whatever the score is on the memphis-okc game is at the 2:00 mark in 3q I will add up each number and use the last digit as "winner"

when did this happen? 
i'll call and pretend to cancel a reservation as I can't be assured my valuables will be safe.

and the claim they are not responsible. I'm livid. Brand new pair of Cement 3's gone from my room along with my girl's bag of toiletries from the bathroom. They "investigated" for a week and found nothing even though there was a camera right in front of my freakin room. Disgraceful. Can yal do me a favor and just re tweet my message and hopefully get them some bad publicity? Thanks.

Tweet this and win $$

what i will do is number yal for now. gonna raffle off the first $5 right now during the thunder game. whatever the score is on the memphis-okc game is at the 2:00 mark in 3q I will add up each number and use the last digit as "winner"

when did this happen? 
i'll call and pretend to cancel a reservation as I can't be assured my valuables will be safe.

Originally Posted by Space DooDoo Pistols

Tweet this and win $$

when did this happen? 

easter weekend. thanks bro!

Originally Posted by Space DooDoo Pistols

Tweet this and win $$

when did this happen? 

easter weekend. thanks bro!

Originally Posted by georgehimself

See, this is why I always leave the do not disturb sign up. Trust no one and ask for your own toilet paper and fresh towels.

Yes!

Originally Posted by georgehimself

See, this is why I always leave the do not disturb sign up. Trust no one and ask for your own toilet paper and fresh towels.

Yes!

thats sucks and all...but this isnt gonna do anything

you can try reddit or digg or something but i doubt anything is gonna pop off at all

thats sucks and all...but this isnt gonna do anything

you can try reddit or digg or something but i doubt anything is gonna pop off at all

Back
Top Bottom