so i got some new rims....opinions???

Originally Posted by jthagreat

Originally Posted by reeeem0

Originally Posted by xdunksbx

throw some 22-24s on that have it lookin clean.
nice beamer regardless.

ON A 5 SERIES???!!

30t6p3b.gif

if you can put ashantis on a 92 accord........
alien.gif
grin.gif

images
laugh.gif
roll.gif

i'm all for big rims

but not on luxury whips...

you still coulda threw some 20s on there, though...

i'm not a fan of black rims, but these are nice...

good stuff, fams...

just make sure the breezys you checking for arent rim chasers, but hood ornament chasers...

lol...

i'm all for big rims

but not on luxury whips...

you still coulda threw some 20s on there, though...

i'm not a fan of black rims, but these are nice...

good stuff, fams...

just make sure the breezys you checking for arent rim chasers, but hood ornament chasers...

lol...

Originally Posted by 10 Piece Nuggets

Originally Posted by Cronicmolemolereturns

They look like they belong on Neeks car.

Nah, Need knows what hes doing.
Those rims are meh. Waste of money, shoudve just saved up for a set of HRE's. 

hre-wheels-monoblok-p40-20x9.jpg

HRE's on a M3. Looks just as good on a 5 series.
that would be ALOT of saving
laugh.gif
those are not cheap. 

Originally Posted by Cronicmolemolereturns

They look like they belong on Neeks car.

Nah, Need knows what hes doing.
Those rims are meh. Waste of money, shoudve just saved up for a set of HRE's. 

hre-wheels-monoblok-p40-20x9.jpg

HRE's on a M3. Looks just as good on a 5 series.
that would be ALOT of saving
laugh.gif
those are not cheap. 

Well if you have money for a 5 series im sure it woudnt take too long to save up for some HRE's. Used sets are alot cheaper than brand new. Do it right the first time.
Unless you a budget baller and that 5 series has 80k miles that you bought for $20k. 
laugh.gif

Well if you have money for a 5 series im sure it woudnt take too long to save up for some HRE's. Used sets are alot cheaper than brand new. Do it right the first time.
Unless you a budget baller and that 5 series has 80k miles that you bought for $20k. 
laugh.gif

laugh.gif

I'll def.be that person....I'm lookin at gettin a '04-'07 5-series. Not because I'm a "budget baller"...but because they have one of the THE WORST depreciation rates EVER...M5's that used to go for $95K are now between $33K-$45K

laugh.gif

I'll def.be that person....I'm lookin at gettin a '04-'07 5-series. Not because I'm a "budget baller"...but because they have one of the THE WORST depreciation rates EVER...M5's that used to go for $95K are now between $33K-$45K

How much is it to lower a car?
What is an offset and spacers?

As far as OPs pics, wheels are decent, doesn't look bad imo. I think they would look ten times better on a black 5 tho.

How much is it to lower a car?
What is an offset and spacers?

As far as OPs pics, wheels are decent, doesn't look bad imo. I think they would look ten times better on a black 5 tho.

No thread jack, but I was wondering how much a basic, (yes quality) paint job will run me. I want to paint my 03 A6 from white to black.

No thread jack, but I was wondering how much a basic, (yes quality) paint job will run me. I want to paint my 03 A6 from white to black.

Spacers are used to make the rims more flush with the fenders, so they stick out more instead of being tucked inside the wheel well.
Lowering a car, is labor + cost of lowering springs or coilovers.

And for a quality paintjob, you are looking at atleast 4-5g's I believe.

Spacers are used to make the rims more flush with the fenders, so they stick out more instead of being tucked inside the wheel well.
Lowering a car, is labor + cost of lowering springs or coilovers.

For what...Kandy?! Outrageous?!

If so, then that's about right...but for a regular BCCC, about $2500...for a 2-stage, about $3000-$3500

But, then again....this price also depends on the state. Some places have more competition that others

Originally Posted by kix4kix

first off, Id say dont do it. But if you really want to, depending on where you are, Id say you could talk someone into doing it for less than 3

Back
Top Bottom