So I Guess His Knots Fit Now, Huh???

Originally Posted by malikdagoat

For y'all saying he's not too old, think about somebody you know that's early 40's.  Now think about what they would look like wearing Jay's outfit.  They'd look ridiculous right?
Exactly.
My friend Ben Baller dresses like that all the time.
He knows Nas.

Originally Posted by bAMAZING

whatever b you get what im sayin...i wouldnt care what celeb it was...60 yr old white men rock jeans slimmer than that
laugh.gif
son, anything slimmer than that are called spandex.
I feel weird looking at Jigga wearing skinny slouch jeans like these after seeing him wear baggier stuff all these years.

It's cool his moving with the times in terms of fashion, but imo, he looked better with regular slim jeans that I saw him rock sometime back on the celebrities rocking heat thread.

Other than that, he can do whatever he wants, what he eats dont' make me @@%!.

Originally Posted by Patrik1tha1

so his jeans are more tailored....

whats the big deal?
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif

son lookin outta pocket right about now, jay-z was fine rocking straight leg.....slim straight even, but skinnys?
indifferent.gif

I think the jeans look funny because he's flabby guy with skinny legs. If you took a slim dude and put him in the same jeans and some lower cut shoes it would look normal. Hell even the bodyguard to his left has the same type of fit to his pants.

Originally Posted by derrty6232

+1 for Nas

Jay : 45872
Nas : 1

Spoiler [+]
Nas still losing

Originally Posted by MonStar1

Jigga man trying to be like da young God Doug Funnie and rock them Waffle Stompers
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
pimp.gif
 *goes back to Doug's got swag thread*

On the real though, its not that big of a deal. Let that man live. They're just pants.  

Originally Posted by PRIME

I see you take this whole situation more seriously than I do.
not really, it really just irks me that NT rides with jay so much harder than nas. please explain it to me.

Originally Posted by islandfeeling

Originally Posted by PRIME

I see you take this whole situation more seriously than I do.
not really, it really just irks me that NT rides with jay so much harder than nas. please explain it to me.
laugh.gif
 So it does strike a nerve... My dude, its not that serious. I've gone into countless threads and just posted "Nas lost"... 
They're just rappers son. From Nas consistently taking L's to Jay's "skinny" jeans, none of this nonsense matters to me. I just like saying "Nas lost" because dude is always taking L's... 

some of yall dont know the difference between "skinny" and "fitted" clothing

i know he must find it
hard finding that balance b/w being hiphop and being nearly 43, this
%$%+ dont work

These aren't even skinny though. They're tapered at the knee, which is how jeans should be in my opinion. That baggy +%!# is for the birds.But yeah, the Timbs don't help.

Originally Posted by CJ863

Fit isn't even all that bad, only reason it looks weird is because he has on boots. Had he had some low tops shoes it would look fine.
Word. Or son hit it with some straight legs then ... coo.  
Id do w/o the scarf though

Back
Top Bottom