So I guess there was a Nike Shox BB4 Retro...

SO I went to a local Downtown Locker room today here in the DMV area, and I saw these on Display:

1268u2x.jpg

I had no idea these was re-released.. They were on sale for 99.99 with the regular price $150... Did anyone know about these?

SO I went to a local Downtown Locker room today here in the DMV area, and I saw these on Display:

1268u2x.jpg

I had no idea these was re-released.. They were on sale for 99.99 with the regular price $150... Did anyone know about these?

what size are they and what dtlr im in the area and want those bad. i remember they came back out two years ago but i thought it was a hoh only exclusive

what size are they and what dtlr im in the area and want those bad. i remember they came back out two years ago but i thought it was a hoh only exclusive

I am not sure about the size, but I know they are at DTLR at the BLVD... 

I am not sure about the size, but I know they are at DTLR at the BLVD... 

My boy picked up a pair of BB4's at HOH last year... Different colorway tho, but yeah I was surprised when they retroed.

My boy picked up a pair of BB4's at HOH last year... Different colorway tho, but yeah I was surprised when they retroed.

laugh.gif
@ "I was so shocked to see them'".
Yo what the hell is "the BLVD" and is it Metro accessible?
PLEASE RESPOND.

laugh.gif
@ "I was so shocked to see them'".
Yo what the hell is "the BLVD" and is it Metro accessible?
PLEASE RESPOND.

^yeah it is metro accessible.. Right off the blue line, Largo town center

^yeah it is metro accessible.. Right off the blue line, Largo town center

%%!... When did these come out... Im frickin broke until may and these come out... Tragedy

%%!... When did these come out... Im frickin broke until may and these come out... Tragedy

Back
Top Bottom