So I guess there was a Nike Shox BB4 Retro...

Loved those BB4s even from way back too bad the retros didn't reached here in the PI.

Loved those BB4s even from way back too bad the retros didn't reached here in the PI.

Probably my favorite on-court shoe ever.  I wear the same size (16) as VC and REEF and a designer gave me the first production samples in existence about six months before they launched.  Too bad the retro size run stopped at 15. 
mad.gif

Probably my favorite on-court shoe ever.  I wear the same size (16) as VC and REEF and a designer gave me the first production samples in existence about six months before they launched.  Too bad the retro size run stopped at 15. 
mad.gif

Never liked how they felt on me for whatever reason, they were originally a HOH exclusive(along with the white/silver/lapis) but they eventually went to other footlockers for around $110 from what I saw(don't know if they went cheaper). Then I know they were sent away and I forgot about them, BUT it looks like we're seeing where some of the pairs ended up.

These were the only 2 colors that came back out at that moment that I know of, there's been 1/2 random other releases though like the all white/navy shox pair. I know they hit my footlocker around around february-%%$ last year, wanna say that previous October(October 09) was when they released but don't hold me to that at all.

Never liked how they felt on me for whatever reason, they were originally a HOH exclusive(along with the white/silver/lapis) but they eventually went to other footlockers for around $110 from what I saw(don't know if they went cheaper). Then I know they were sent away and I forgot about them, BUT it looks like we're seeing where some of the pairs ended up.

These were the only 2 colors that came back out at that moment that I know of, there's been 1/2 random other releases though like the all white/navy shox pair. I know they hit my footlocker around around february-%%$ last year, wanna say that previous October(October 09) was when they released but don't hold me to that at all.

Originally Posted by CWK

mad.gif
laugh.gif
I know this sounds tacky, but you are pretty much a living legend
eek.gif

How tall are you??
nerd.gif

Originally Posted by CWK

mad.gif
laugh.gif
I know this sounds tacky, but you are pretty much a living legend
eek.gif

How tall are you??
nerd.gif

/\/\/\/\/\/\/\
If I remember the weartest results correctly, the cushioning benefits were much more obvious in heavier athletes (220 lbs. +).  The Pebax plates required a certain amount of downward force - the SHOX columns acted primarily as spacers.  I weighed about 240 lbs. when these came out.  The snug upper, soft tongue, molded heel cup, and basic herringbone traction added up to one of my all-time favorites.

/\/\/\/\/\/\/\
If I remember the weartest results correctly, the cushioning benefits were much more obvious in heavier athletes (220 lbs. +).  The Pebax plates required a certain amount of downward force - the SHOX columns acted primarily as spacers.  I weighed about 240 lbs. when these came out.  The snug upper, soft tongue, molded heel cup, and basic herringbone traction added up to one of my all-time favorites.

I weighed 200 pounds when these originally dropped and never had a problem with comfort, loved these and on a side note Griffey shox's were comfy too.

I weighed 200 pounds when these originally dropped and never had a problem with comfort, loved these and on a side note Griffey shox's were comfy too.

Originally Posted by CWK

/\/\/\/\/\/\/\
Well hell no wonder, i was in 10th grade, maybe a buck 50 
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by CWK

/\/\/\/\/\/\/\
Well hell no wonder, i was in 10th grade, maybe a buck 50 
laugh.gif

Remember I had these, and they were the last pair of shox I ever bought. Shox be making my heels hurt like hell.

Back
Top Bottom